chapter 8 - games

katsuki sat a bowl of katsudon down in front of izuku, who was sitting at the dining room table. izuku practically drooled at the sight and smell, it was amazing. "you can fuckin' eat some right now, my noodles are almost done." katsuki grumbled, going back into the kitchen. "thank you kacchan!" izuku shouted after him.

he basically swallowed the food whole, but only half of it. he left some of it so he could have something to eat once they watch movies together.

"midoriya." todoroki said, sitting down next to izuku with a bowl of cold soba. "todoroki! how have you been? i'm sorry we haven't hung out, i've been pretty busy with personal stuff lately." izuku nervously scratched his cheek.

"oh, its fine midoriya... why is your hair all messed up? and your neck is covered in.. marks? bruises? are you ok—"

"he's completely fine, icy-hot." katsuki glared harshly at todoroki, having a bowl of spicy noodles in hand. todoroki glared back, "did you give midoriya bruises—"

"bruises?! ha! you think those are bruises? you are dumber than i thought, icy-hot. deku, come on. lets go watch a movie." katsuki grumbled, already walking away. izuku scrambled to get up, "im sorry todoroki, i'll see you sometime later!" he ran after katsuki with his katsudon.

todoroki sat there for a while trying to figure it out, then realization formed on his face, "oh—"

izuku and katsuki picked out the all might films katsuki still had in his closet, eating their food while watching. of course they were silent since they were engrossed in the movie.

"bakugou!~" their attention was dragged towards katsukis door as someone sang his name and knocked on the door.

"what do you want raccoon eyes?!" katsuki shouted, izuku paused the movie.

"we are waiting for you guys! remember? kirishima asked you guys about playing games all night long?" minas voice was muffled through the door.

"oh! we will be right down mina!" izuku shouted, completely forgetting about it.

"ok!" she shouted before they heard her run downstairs.

"why did you drag me into this mess." katsuki grumbled and got up, same with izuku.

"come on kacchan, it'll be fun!" izuku smiled and put his bowl on katsukis desk. katsuki stacked his bowl onto izukus and sighed.

"whatever, lets get this over with."

"ok! now that everyone is here," mina shot a glare at a frowning katsuki and nervous izuku sitting next to each other, "we can start playing games!" her attitude did a full turn, now excitement on her face and in her voice.

"first, we are playing spin the bottle! truth or dare addition!" mina smirked. "isn't truth or dare for babies?" katsuki narrowed his eyes at her who had an empty bottle in her hand. "what? you scared?" she snickered. "scared?! me? no!" katsuki shouted.

"ok then! ill go first!" she placed the bottle on the floor and spun it, it going around in circles a few times before landing on denki. she sighed in disappointment, wanting it to land on izuku.

the game continued, everyone having to do dares and truths. finally, kirishima spun the bottle and it landed on izuku. "midoriya!" kirishima grinned, izuku nervously smiling. "uh.. truth!"

"who do you like?" kirishima asked without missing a beat, katsuki glared intensely at him knowing what he was doing. but he knew that they didn't know izuku and him were already "together." not officially.. but they both knew that they were only seeing each other.

izuku blushed slightly and glanced over at katsuki, "i don't want to tell you guys.."

"oh come on! its a truth, you have to answer!"

izuku fiddled with his fingers, "well.. i really like this one person..." he trailed off, the squad leaning in closer. "yeah? and who is it?!" mina exclaimed excitedly.

"i'm not telling! can't we compromise here?!" izuku whined slightly. mina sighed, "fine! then why do you like this person?" she asked.

izuku blushed harder, since katsuki was right next to him. katsuki smirked, wanting to hear what izuku had to say.

"i.. i like their eyes. i would say their eyes have to be my favorite because you can tell what they feel through them, and they are so pretty! they hold this intensity to them that makes me weak at the knees when i stare into them—" he paused, realizing he was rambling about katsukis eyes. he tinted red and hid his face in his hands. katsuki blushed slightly, knowing he was talking about his eyes. he didn't know izuku liked his eyes, or that his eyes made him weak.

"awwww! you totally sound in love!" mina shouted. izuku and katsuki blushed, katsuki hiding his well but izuku not so much. "l-love?!" he stuttered, glancing at katsuki once again.

"now tell me who it is!"

izuku shook his head no. mina sighed in defeat, "fine.. but i will find out!" she said in determination, katsuki groaning.

"we should move onto the next game!" denki smirked and winked at mina. "oh! yes! seven minutes in heaven!" she dramatically wiggled her eyebrows. katsuki mentally face palmed, idiots. i can tell they are trying to get izuku to confess to me or me confess to him.. whatever. ill use this to my advantage once we get in the closet.

898 words (unedited)

more smut because i love to write it ;)