chapter 5 - his touches

again, izuku had woken up in katsukis arms, snuggled into him. he felt great, happy to be sleeping with katsuki again. (not like that u dirty minds)

he yawned and rubbed his eyes, getting up and being careful not to wake katsuki. he went to the bathroom and when he came back katsuki was up and awake, on his phone. "kacchan? sorry if i woke you up." izuku says, trotting over to the bed and laying back down next to katsuki. "no you didn't, my phone just went off for my alarm." katsuki muttered, setting his phone down and relaxing, closing his eyes. "alarm for what?"

"school."

"oh ok—... wait school?!" izuku shot up and grabbed katsukis phone, it was 7:50 and classes start at 8. "shit! we have 10 minutes to get there!" izuku jumped up and got his uniform off the floor. no, he was not naked. he just changed so he wasn't uncomfy when sleeping.

izuku ran into the bathroom and frantically changed into his uniform. he left his hair like always and walked out of the bathroom to see katsuki shirtless. he took in the sight of his bare and built back, his back muscles tensing when he moved slightly. izuku didn't know why he thought katsukis muscular back was so hot.

katsuki turned around to look for something and izuku now looked at his chest and abdomen. kacchans perfect.. he's so handsome, intelligent, and attractive.. ah! i shouldn't be feeling or thinking like this! but i can't help it...

katsuki finally looked up to see izuku marveling  at him while looking at his body. he smirked slightly but pretended as he didn't notice and kept on getting changed into his uniform. "are you ready, deku?"  he asked even though he already knew, putting on his white button down. izuku now snapped out of his staring, "o-oh.. yes i am." he smiled even though katsuki was turned and couldn't see.

"ok, lets hurry up and go deku." katsuki said, both of them grabbing their bags and putting on their shoes.

"it's already 7:57 we have to run!" izuku panicked as they were just walking out the dorms doors. "hurry up then!" katsuki shouted and started running. izuku nodded and ran after him, now running next to him. they laughed as they raced, katsuki barely winning. he panted, hands on his knees in-front of the classroom door. "i.. win.."

izuku just nodded, in the same position as katsuki. they quickly got their breathes back before katsuki slid the classroom door open and walked in. izuku followed behind him. no one had time to talk to them, as the bell rang and they ran to their seats.

it was after class, everyone packing up.

"deku." katsuki quickly said as he saw uraraka walking towards izuku. izuku looked up and smiled at him, "yes kacchan?" he asked, tilting his head.

"lets train." katsuki blurted out.

"right now?" izuku questioned.

"yeah." katsuki confirmed, smirked slightly as he got to izuku first. "ok kacchan, then we can hang out after right?"

katsuki scoffed, "no shit."

"deku-kun?" izuku heard behind him so he turned around, and sees uraraka. "yeah uraraka?"

"since we didn't hang out yesterday, i was wondering if you wanted to go out today?" uraraka asked, more pink than usual on her cheeks. katsuki snickered quietly, knowing he already made plans with izuku. he was a little suspicious about uraraka saying 'go out' instead of 'hang out'.

"uh.. sorry uraraka, but i'm already training with kacchan." izuku smiled apologetically. uraraka sighed, trying not to look disappointed. she knows they didn't have to hang out everyday but she was still let down. "ok deku-kun! thats fine. ill talk to you later though!" she smiled and walked off.