𝟎𝟖. 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

THE kiss soon turned into more

  THE kiss soon turned into more. charlie's hand was currently resting on the back of her head, with his hand gripping onto her waist. eliza seemed to be so caught up in the moment, ignoring the fact she was currently kissing her enemy.

thank god, she came back down to reality. she quickly raised her hands to his chest, pushing him away. he was shocked by this, breathing heavily. she swiftly went on her feet, backing up. "oh, god" she whispered, running over to grab her book bag and items she brought. her hand fell into her hair, pushing it away from her face as she watched charlie rise from his seat on the sofa.

"look, i'm sorry" she only ignored his apology, making her way to the apartments door. she swung it open, making her way to the door frame, before turning around. "listen, just don't tell anyone about this, alright. it was a mistake" charlie frowned at this, watching her closely as she turned around, walking away. charlie let out a huff, closing the door.

"just a mistake" he muttered under his breath, pushing his hands into his face.

the weekend after the incident was rough. charlie and eliza had awkward encounters at their planned science project studies, not speaking a word about the kiss. for eliza, she was embarrassed, and ashamed. she felt like she betrayed her team, and even her own brother.

now for charlie, he couldn't stop thinking about it. at the slight thought of the banks girl, his cheeks rose into a deep red, his mind boggling with questions and answers for why he was feeling this way about his enemy. his beautiful enemy.

the teacher silenced the class as eliza had sat herself down in her usual seat, immediately putting her attention onto the teacher. writing down the notes the teacher instructed, she felt eyes on her. her eyebrows had furrowed, slowly turning around to face the person who was staring at her.

her brown eyes immediately caught the familiar green ones she loathed, narrowing her own eyes at him. his gaze immediately hardened, looking away from the girl. a sigh escaped her lips, shaking her head at the boys actions, continuing her work.

the day went by longer than eliza had wanted it to. the entire day all she felt were charlie's eyes on her, itching for her attention.

she knew at some point he'd most likely bring it up, but it killed her to think about that.

the walk back to her home was slow. adam had decided to go out with his friends, so elizabeth was on her own. thoughts were running through her brain, some being about the game coming up between district five, and others being about their captain.

thankfully, her thoughts got interrupted by a person calling her name.

"eliza!"