Tips to losing weight (my weight loss journey)

Hello! So I've heard about share your experience thing and I wanted to share my weight loss experience with you!

First of all, healthy snacks.

So when I was going through my weight loss journey, I was craving chips and chocolate all the time! This is what I did instead, I took a carrot, cut it up, put it in a bowl, and added lemon juice to it. Now I know that to most people it will sound gross that I eat carrots with lemon juice, but it's honestly not. Not only to I love the taste, but lemon juice is also very good for you!

I tried to avoid chocolate and sweets as much as I could, but don't completely eliminate them from your diet. It's okay to treat yourself once in a while.

Next, exercising.

Okay, so everyone thinks that exercising is the worse, but it's not. Every time I finish exercising, I feel sooooo good!

The exercises I did was Jillian Michaels '30 day shred'. It works like magic. You do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. The videos are on youtube. These workouts are not advised for people under 18.

I hope these tips helped! (PS, if you liked the carrots with lemon juice, write so in the comments.)

***

Hello! TheWeirdoWhoIsCool here! So this chapter was written by a girl who wanted to share her experience. Sorry for posting this so late, but there were problems with our email account. If anyone else emailed us experience chapters, please PM us so we can try and find them.

Also, we are looking for one member that could talk about skin care and makeup and hairstyle tips. If anyone wants to join (even if it's not about skin care, makeup or hairstyle tips) please PM us telling us what you would write about.

Thanks!