Getting rid of acne (fast!)

Table of Contents:

First Topic- Products to Try

Second Topic- Stars!

Third Topic- ▲ Tips!

Fourth Topic- Home Remedies

Acne is faster to get than to get rid of. I speak from experience and I would like to take you on a journey of treatments that will get you a couple steps closer to a clear face. Now if I'm being totally honest I have to say that my face isn't completely clear of acne yet. What can I say, I'm a stress prone person but I'm working on that.

I will first list Products from the store that you can also try to help with your acne. I have not tried everything in this article but collected information from other sources that I thought I should include. If it helps you feel better I'll place a "✰" next to the products/remedies I have tried.

There will be star products that I've found incredibly helpful.

Home remedies are straight from the kitchen, I prefer these because the products in the stores that are labeled 'Acne Cleanser' usual don't end up working for me. I also prefer home remedies because their natural, and feel really healthy on my face. Even though some end up stinking like subway, subway smells good though just not all over your face (well for me).

If you have a product that you think works efficiently feel free to comment it below.

Products to Try:

✰ The African Black Soap (Sulfur Soup)- Is a product I take with me on vacations. It's soap. I use this product at least twice a day, in the morning and before I go to sleep. When I came off of it because I thought it wasn't working my face became worse. When I went back on this soap it instantly started helping my face. My brother uses a Nature's Sulfur soap and it does work just as well as the African Black Soap.

▲ Tip: This soap will only cleanse your face, it doesn't necessarily get rid of acne. It's just there to help prevent bacteria buildup. I warned you, it's not the cure for acne unless your acne is mild.

✰ Benzyl Peroxide- I'd gotten this in a gel form from my doctor and it's not my go-to solution to acne. It helps clearing the skin but it doesn't prevent you from getting it. My brother just started breaking out and it's worse than my breakout I had at his age, it's been helping him a little.

✰ Toothpaste!- Toothpaste worked for me. It tried it and it didn't work as well as Benzyl but it did work. When Benzyl took about 3 days to get rid of pimples it took toothpaste about 5? I believe. But don't let that discourage you about it. It's efficient and neither of the products works complete magic. I almost forgot use a non-gel based toothpaste.

✰ Tea tree oil- Smells good and it does work. I have a product that I bought from Swanson called something related to Tea Tree Oil Acne Cleanse. I believe that's what it's called, and I'll pour some of it onto a cotton ball and just swipe it over my face and chest. This gathered all the dirt and bacteria from my skin. It's working for me.

▲ Tip: I usually use the Cleanse on my chest because the remedies that I've used on my face would be awkward on my chest. Because I have three brothers and walking around with a 'barely there' shirt can scar them mentally. Now that I mention it I might do it to just freak them out.

✰ Witch Hazel- Just as good as the Tea Tree.

✰ Star Remedy:

Turmeric Mask!

This mask has to be the best mask and my most preferred treatment for acne. To make this mask you'll need-

Plain Yogurt