22

(Before our fucking world goes to shit, lemme provide you with some chapter(s) that I pulled out the side of my ass during my uni class exam and late night writing frenzies 👍)

Narrative

That very next morning, you and Toji decided to enjoy your last day at the hotel together doing couple things. Toji did have enough time on his hands since he didn't have any business to do that day, so as a treat he took you to go buy the things that you wanted.

Of course back when he was younger, Toji hated shopping and he hated spending money on things that weren't going to be much use for him in the future. However, seeing your eyes light up as you pointed at a specific shop you wanted to go into made him want to spend every last dollar in his pocket.

He also enjoyed seeing you try on a some clothes that you liked. Some pieces of clothing were a bit iffy to him, others had him thinking otherwise. As long as you liked it, he loved it.

After buying the things you wanted, you and Toji went to "couple's spa" Shannon had suggested. It was... an experience. The spa staff separated you and Toji into two separate rooms. You didn't mind it, but Toji did. He hated the thought of being away from especially on a day where you two were supposed to spend time together.

Every now and then once the staff had left your room, you would hear your lover enter in secrecy to check up on you and see if you were okay and asked if you needed anything in particular. You politely declined his offer every time telling him that you were fine and you didn't need anything in particular. Your lover would also go as far as bringing in the spa cucumbers and feed them to you (in secret) until the staff would come back. Toji would then go back to his room, leaving you be for the rest of the spa session.

Once the spa session was over, you both ended up meeting up with Jin, Naoya, and the children and went swimming for the remainder of the day. As you laid up on the lounge chair in your bathing suit, watching the kids bully Naoya in the pool while Jin was over by the bar buying himself a martini of some sorts, you saw Toji out of the corner of your eye.

Unlike last time where Toji had arrived to the pool in a suit and tie looking like he was in the fucking mafia, however this time Toji had came in an actual swimming suit. Once again, you caught yourself staring at him. Toji didn't mind. He shot you a few winks and what not causing you to look away in embarrassment. Toji made his way over, sitting down next to you in the lounge chair with a sigh.

"Y/n, I know you saw me."

"I don't know what you're talking about,"