XVII

Narrative

Narrative

                             The few days afterthanksgiving went back to normal. Toji goes to work and you stayed home, tending to his child who continuously followed you around like a lost puppy. Of course, you didn't mind it but you were always worried you were going to step on him by accident.

Megumi on the other hand didn't mind following you around. It was his way of showing you that he didn't want you to be left alone or lonely throughout the day. There were times where you would doing some thing and the child would be right beside you either watching or helping you.

However things seemed fine between you and Megumi, You would sometimes finding yourself avoiding Toji. You two would exchange words from time to time, but if you saw him in a particular part of the house, you would end up going to a different area far from him. He didn't do anything wrong, but seeing how Megumi had reacted when you were in Toji's grasp made you feel a certain way. As the smart solution, you chose to avoid Toji so that the incident wouldn't happen again.

Toji started to think that you hated him or something. He would try his best to come up with a way to converse with you, but you would respond with either a somewhat fake laugh or a simple "hm", "yeah" or nothing at all. Toji began to doubt his feelings for you and couldn't do much about it. Of course you still lingered throughout his thoughts, but he thought you didn't see him in the way he saw you. So, for the time being Toji put his lewd thoughts and feelings about you on hold.

Today, Megumi was helping you make lunch. Just some simple Nutella triangle sandwiches with m&m's and a caprisun on the side. As always, Megumi would give you half of what was on his plate. For instance, half of his cut up nutella sandwich and a few m&m's.

You weren't surprised to see him digging his hand through the m&m bag and offering a handful of m&m's to you. You could never decline, so you ate them to make him happy otherwise, he'd forced them into your hands and wait until you ate it. After feeding him for the day, you gave him another caprisun and sent him on his merry little way.

As you were cleaning up your mess, you heard the doorbell ring and went over to see who it was. Although you or Toji weren't expecting any visitors, you still didn't mind seeing a few people come and go. After cleaning yourself up and opening the door, you were surprised to see Jin and the children at the door. It was now an everyday thing for Jin to come over and have the children play together until Toji got home.

"Evening sweetie!" Jin greeted with a large smile and a bottle of wine.

You gasped and returned the smile, reaching in for a hug. "Well hello Jin, it's nice to see you after what? A week?" You chuckled. The pink haired man replied with a simple sigh. "Well I just don't want you to be all cooped up in the dark and gloomy house all day. Plus, Christmas is coming around so I wanna discuss the overall plans we have since you're apart of the family now." Jin waved his hand.