P R O L O G U E

Your outfit^^^

Your outfit^^^

(You can choose your own hair, I couldn't decide what style y'all would've liked. You may put in some ideas in the comments so that I can put a hairstyle next time)

Narrative

The rain fell hard on your umbrella, as you walked down the sidewalk, pondering on your thoughts.

'Where is this place again? I'm having a hard time finding this fucking place, dammit!'

As the rain poured harder, you grew frustrated and went under a random awning. You watched the rain continue its journey towards the ground. Standing below the awning and watching everyone flee to their designated places to keep from getting wet. But you yourself, regretted wearing a dress, at a time like this. You had no time to pay attention to the news, so you put something simple and cute on.

"I should've wore something warm". You sighed.

After a few minutes, the rain had died down and soon you began to walk to your destination again.

What seemed like forever and almost felt like a detour, you made it to your destination. The house in front of you looked big, but it wasn't too big. You rung the door bell and waited.

No reply.

You rung again and waited.

Nobody came.

"... what the fu-"