Classification

Classification:

Psychopath- No remorse, shallow affect, lack of empathy, pathological lying, glib or superficial charm, failure to take responsibility for own actions, possible history of the McDonald Triad (Bed wetting, cruelty to animals, and fire starting), and a grandiose sense of self worth.

Organized- Planned ahead. Brought weapon with him and took it with him. Never unprepared.

Motive: Vengeance from women, because of some sort of percieved wrongs that the UNSUB has experienced. Both a long term problem with women, and an immediate issue with women. Most likely experienced a sexual release from the pain of women. Although that does not make him a sadist since rage was the primary motive not a pleasure from seeing women in pain.

Trophies- Taken to relive his crime. Would have been left out in the open wherever the UNSUB lived so that he could pleasure himself at the sight of them.

Blitz-Neutralizing the greatest threat as fast as he could. It is a sign of a low self esteem. It could also indicate that the UNSUB wass afraid of women.

Low Self Esteem-While he felt powerful as "Jack the Ripper" he most certainly felt inadequete in the rest of his life. Meaning his name was not Jack.

Investigation-This type of organized UNSUB may very well inject himself into the investigation.