Procedure of Jack the Ripper and Possible Triggers

Yea this is in second person sorry if that is weird.

1) Pack blade and conceal it. (Always concealed. He was obsessed with how others perceived him.)

2) Find a prostitute on a secluded alley.

3) Get the prostitute to face you.

4) Get up close in the alley. Probably means the prostitute will have to trust you. You have to look presentable and harmless.

5) Pull knife out slash from all the way over on the left side of the neck to the right side then slash the right side of the neck (the opposite way) but not as far over all the way over to the left side.

6) Check to see if anyone is coming. If anyone is beat it. If not move on to torture in the short amount of time before her death. Mutilate, defeminize, and torture. Keep going even after she dies.

7) Check self for blood. This is critical otherwise people might think you are a savage.

8) Once you are absolutely certain there is no blood on you walk away calmly.

Triggers:

Now I break up the trigger into two things: the Primary Trigger and the Secondary Trigger. The Primary Trigger is the immediate event that sets the UNSUB off. The Secondary Trigger is the history of the UNSUB that makes him or her vulnerable to the Primary Trigger.

Possible Primary Triggers:

*Definitely related to women

*Girlfriend cheated

*Hooker laughs at how little he has to offer

*Girlfriend left because he was abusive

*UNSUB was obsessed with his appearance, its possible that the trigger was related to his appearance.

*Public humiliation is certainly possible

Possible Secondary Triggers:

*A history of women treating him badly in one way or another

*More than likely abused by his mother.