CHAPTER ONE

Chapter One

I woke up with a spotlight of sunshine welcoming me. I turned to my left and look at the clicking clock beside me. I didn't notice that it was already 10 o'clock already. I'd love to love the bed back but I have so many things to catch up. I turned at my right and looked at the man beside me. The man that sleeps so gently. Even when his eyes are closed, he is still majestic. I want to kiss him badly. But before my lips landed on his cheeks he turned my back at me. I sighed. But even though he rejected the kiss, I kissed his shoulders. Even his back is a wonderful view. I pinched his shoulder then I got off my bed. Before, he was my fantasy. Now my fantasy is next to me.

I proceeded to the Bathroom. I locked the door and got undress. I removed every piece of clothing in my body, except my engagement ring with Neon Silva. I took a warm shower. While the water was streaming down, I can't keep my eyes from my engagement ring. I couldn't believe that it has been one year since Neon kneeled and propose to me. It has been a year since I was with Neon! I coudn't resist it so I squeal by just thinking what will happen later. I have to make every second special. Even a split second should also matter! For surely, next year will be our wedding and this is the last year that I will be his fiancee.

After taking a bath, I got into my room and changed myself on my Sunday clothes. Sunday clothes meaning beige coat, skinny jeans and Ugg boots. It's really cold outside since Winter has just ended and the streets haven't been cleaned up well. I looked at the bed to see if Neon is still there so I can wave him a goodbye before I go outside. But when I uncover the blankets, Neon's body isn't the one who was laying down instead I saw overlapping pillows. Until I heard a familiar voice coming from the living room. So from the bedroom, I walked to the Living room and saw Neon watching a TV ad from the Neo-Wisdom.

"Sad? Depressed? Losing hope? Losing faith?" The guy in the ad asked at his viewers

"yes." I heard Neon whispered which teared my heart a little.

"Well if that is the problem well say bye-bye to it because Neo-Wisdom has the solution for your problems. Introducing you the Fantasy Pill where they take you to the alternate universe where all of your fantasies go to reality for 72 hours. Ever dreamed of owning an elephant? Live in a luxury manor? Wear expensive brands? Drive fast cars? Then Fantasy Pill can offer you that." The guy said while the TV ad was showing how the Fantasy pill looked look and how it can turn fictional things true. How?

Then suddenly a voice from the TV ad asked, "But wouldn't that be lonely?" The voice looks like coming from a robot.

"Then there's no worry for that. In every fantasy comes with a huge door that takes them to the plaza where there are malls, pets and also people who are under the effect. If ever you have complaints about your fantasy then you can always go to the Neo-Wisdom office so that they can improve your fantasy." Said the guy. They show a picture of the Neo-Wisdom office and it looks very futuristic with its edgy curves, neon designs and tall structure.

Then I hear a sob coming from Neon. No, this is not happening. I rushed into him and take his hand then I covered his eyes using my hand so he could not see the ad. I lay him down to the office and pat his back while having his head lean on my chest. I kept waiting for the ad to end but it was repeated. Basically, I let him lean on me for minutes until he slept again. So I turn off the television, took the remote and kept it in my pocket. I took the blanket from the bedroom and covered Neon with it. When it's all done, I walked out from the house and locked the doors. As much as I want, I'm trying to keep him away from that TV ad. No, I am not being selfish or keeping him from what behind the doors might offer to him. I just don't want him to know more about Fantasy Pills that much because I know that from the moment he knew about it, he'll give up and leave me alone.