CHAPTER ELEVEN

Chapter Eleven

I was surprised for what he did. Normally, girls like me would start crying for help but for me, I have the guts to relax. Maybe it is because I don't mind dying anymore. I have nothing to live for now. Maybe I want to experience dying like what Neon, Auntie Charlie and my parents felt. I don't mind if there aren't many flowers at my coffin. I don't mind if no one attended my funeral. I don't mind if I have the worst eulogy ever.  I don't mind anything anymore. I would'nt mind feeling the temporary pain of death.

But deep down in my soul, I have to live and the reason why is undiscovered yet.

"Red, I want you to give your full trust to me here. I want you to be bold. I want you to be with The Stalwart. Do you hear me?" He said and I just nod. How did he know my name?

"Okay. Just cover your face horizontally with The Stalwart. That's all you have to do." He said and I do what he wanted me to do. I blocked my face with The Stalwart with my eyes focused only on him. I notice that his hand is shaking. Do I really need to trust him?

"You guys are going to see a live James Bond action!" Dean said to the geeks but they didn't laugh. They are full of fear.

Dean focused his attention to me. It's technically a game of all or nothing. Instead of focusing on myself, I focused at him with full dauntless. But when he pulled the trigger and the bang came next, I closed my eyes.

I took a breath, and wondered why it wasn't my last one. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked for answers. Dean, with his gun still pointed at me, give me his trickiest grin. I looked at The Stalwart. Did this thing saved me?

"Again, I present you 'The Stalwart'" He said and the geeks, whose reaction can't be read whether they are amazed or still scared slowly clapped their hands. Even me, I don't know what to feel. I looked at the weapon and thought, "How come?"

The tour was done by 10:13. All the geeks are out of the elevator while Zion escorted me to the basement. Silence occurred between us. When the elevator door opened, Zion whispered something to me. It wasn't clear but I heard the words waiting and revolution intersecting.

"Good morning, I am Kate Kinney! How may I help you?" The girl in counter #2 said to me. I showed her the letter from Neo-Wisdom, no words involved. She read the letter and sighed when she is done. "I am very sorry for your loss."

"I'm fine. Thank you." I said.For synonymous terms, it meant "I don't need your sympathy."

Then she started tapping her hologram screen. "The death benefits will be send on your bank account in hours. It is worth One million dollars and additional scholarship. You can also claim the Hale University scholarship for full education program." She said.

"But where is the body of my husband?"

"Your husband, Mr. Neon Silva has signed up for St. Lorenzo burial service so within 3 days, you can get his ashes. But the answer for your question is," she said, still tapping the hologram screen for information. "He is still in the morgue."

"I want to see his body." I requested and she shook her head.

"I am sorry but you can't, Ms. Sanders-Silva. It's a part of the agreement that once you got the death benefit you can—"  She said but I cut her.

"I don't care about the death benefits! You can have it if you want! I want to see him, that's it!" I screamed, wishing I can flip a table to show my anger.

"But still, it's in the agreement that once you g—"

"I have read the agreement before my husband left, and I am very sure that there weren't any words stated there that I am not able to see my husband's dead body!"

"Maybe... you have read the old version of the agreement." She answered with the tone of being unsure.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY CONTRACTS! THE POINT IS WHY I CAN'T SEE MY HUSBAND'S BODY WHEN IT WASN'T REALLY A PART OF THE CONTRACT!" I screamed that kind of made a locomotion. I feel cameras rolling as they video my anger.

"Miss, calm down."

I scoffed, "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! I AM THE LEGAL SPOUSE OF THE REFERENT YET I CANNOT TAKE CLAIMS FOR HIM. YOU BLABBER ABOUT CONTRARIES OF HOW IT WASN'T PART OF THE CONTRACT AND SUCH BUT LOOK, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. JUST GIVE ME THE LOCATION OF THE MORGUE AND IF I SEEM TO TRESPASS YOUR 'CONTRACT' THEN MAYBE THAT'S THE TIME THAT THE DEATH BENEFIT WILL BE USEFUL!" I took the chance of calling myself her spouse, because I know that this might be the last one.

She starts tapping again the screen and called for guards. "Look at me, Kate! You don't know what I am capable of. I know the darkest secret of Fantasy Pills and I know you wouldn't like me to broadcast it to everyone!" I said.

No, I don't know the secret of Neo-Wisdom. I don't what secret is the revolution pointing. But it wouldn't change the fact that secrets are invulnerable weapons.

The guards grabbed my shoulders as they try to pull me away from the chaos I made. Kate stood up and asked, "What secret? What do you know?"

"Something you wouldn't like to hear. The nastiest and peculiar plan of Neo-Wisdom." I said with grins, as the guards hold me more tightly and pulling me away.

Kate pointed her hands at me, "Miss, you better be careful for what you are saying. You don't know what Neo-Wisdom is capable of."

I manage to remove myself from the hands of the guards. Before they touch me again, I say a speech and looked at the hidden camera that's making me uncomfortable earlier. I pointed my finger at it and spoke, "I am Red Sanders, fiancee of the deceased Neon Silva, the failed test subject of Neo-Wisdom for the improvement of Fantasy Pills. I don't know what Neo-Wisdom is capable of but I am challenging you! Hunt me down or set me on fire, I don't care! That wouldn't change the fact that I know something beyond your schemes! I know you got fortunes and power that is nothing compared to me, but you will never know what I am capable of. Again, I am challenging you, Neo-Wisdom, especially Mr. Gun! I may spare the details but I won't stop. I am watching you."

Lies. Lies. Lies. Everything is a lie.

Kate, with crossed arms scoffed, "Again, I am sorry for your loss."

I didn't let the guards escort me out. I volunteered to get out by myself. I walked myself out of the Neo-Wisdom building. I feel like crying for being unable to see my husband's corpse yet I feel anger towards Neo-Wisdom. I looked at the building with full hatred and wondered, how can I set this crap on fire?