Chapter 5

Alastair Dyold. A childhood friend of Everil and Claudius who have a crush on this villainess. Unfortunately, Everil eyes have only Claudius even though she knows Claudius never has an interest in her. Sign

"Are you the one who brings me home?" I ask

"Who else but me?" said Alastair with a silly smirk

"If you have nothing else, leave"

"E-Eve!," Father said nervously "That's not how you treat someone who brings you home"

Again, with this nonsensical nonsense. I can't even deal with this madness so how does Everil expect me to deal with that dog bastard madness? And here, that dog bastard follower canine. What are these two bastards trying to do? One hates Eve and the other secretly has a crush on Eve and they are best friends. Is this a joke? What kind of sick joke novel is the author writing? Alastair who has a secret crush on Eve is not entirely an innocent person. His obsession with Eve is the worst. Just because Eve never reciprocates his feeling, he keeps framing her. Of course, Eve won't be a boss if she just backs down like that. Since she's the boss villainess, she can't die in the few chapters. So of course, Eve knows about little Alastair's plan. Eve was always one step ahead of Alastair. Alastair who finally has enough of Everil turns his obsession toward the female lead instead.

Everil, of course, knows Alastair's obsession with the female lead so she makes a deal with him. For him to have the heroine and for her to have the hero. The perfect plan right? Except their plan was exposed by none other than Alastair himself. Claudius who was very possessive of Angelous, rape Eve. Of course, this was when they were still engaged. They were engaged yet he dares to cheat on Everil with the so-called Angelous. Everil, however when that happen thoughts it was because Claudius love her. Tragically, he just wants her to be humiliated. But too bad for him, humiliation was not on Eve's dictionary. And after 3 weeks of that incident, she found out she was pregnant. Of course, Claudius also knows however, he doesn't do anything. On the other hand, he secretly sent tons of assassinators to Everil so she could have a miscarriage or worst, death. But luckily, Eve and her baby survive each time. Eve was a strong woman who fear nothing except losing her man to someone else. Furious at the fact that he can't do anything, he waits for the perfect opportunity.

As he had hoped, the golden opportunity came. That was when Everil tried to poison Angelous again. Of course, Claudius always knows, but he never really does anything toward Everil. However, when he heard she was pregnant with his child, he became furious. The audacity to be pregnant with my child. This was what Claudius always said in his mind whenever he saw Eve. He storms out of his room to Eve.

"EVERIL MCKARIL! HOW DARE YOU!"

"Greeting your highness, what brings you here?"

That sly fox always trying to act innocent, very impressive indeed. The nerve!

"Don't act all innocent! guard poison her!"

Hah, now we'll see whether that nine foxtails and her pup survive or not.

"B-b-but she's your fiancee, your highness"

"You dare go against my order?" I asked dangerously

"n-n-no your highness, poison the prince fiancee!"

Everil tries her best to avoid drinking the poison, How laughable. Does she think she's strong enough to resist?

"STOP! I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!" said Everil loudly yet firmly

Suddenly all the movement stop. If this is how she's going to play, let's play along.

"Oh? you're pregnant? who said you could get pregnant? good, then that's settled. Hate me forever so in the next lifetime, you can also kill me." I said as I pierces her stomach with my sharp blade.

Sigh, that dog bastard knows she's pregnant with his child, and yet... never mind, he's too useless to be saved.

"What are you still doing here? Aren't you going to leave?" I ask with a hint of annoyance

"Yes, yes, yes, farewell my lady," He said as he touch a string of my hair to kiss it and leave.

"Eve? are you okay?" asked father

"Of course! why wouldn't I be?" I ask cleverly

"O-okay, if you say so"

Tonight, the same nightmare happens again.

I was running, running, keep running yet it seems to be endless. Suddenly I trip on a rock and fall into a depth that looks like an endless pit. What was going on? Why am I running? Why am I falling? Why is this happening to me?

"Seyoung," said a voice that's so sweet but dangerous at the same time "Yoon Seyoung!"

It's her. It's really her. I tried to cover my ears so I wouldn't hear her.

"Seyoung, why are you like this?"

I tried not to tremble however, failed to do so.

Yoon Seyoung, my lovely Seyoung. You know why I keep appearing, don't you?" she said with an eerie smile

I tried to ignore her and hug my legs tight and hope for this hellish nightmare to end.

"YOON SEYOUNG! HOW DARE YOU!" She screams as she launches toward me

She grabbed my throat while laughing uncontrollably.

"L-let go" I manage to squeak out two words

"Why? Just why do you think I'll let go when you couldn't do the same when I ask?" She smiles beautifully as she spoke

She continues, "You didn't forget, did you? It was during one summer on a rainy day on the school rooftop..."