Chapter 0

My name is Yoon Se-young. I am a CEO, however, one day it seems I've transmigrated into a novel called "The Love of the Tyrant Prince." I thought I was the female lead until I realize that everybody was afraid of me. Why? It's because I'm the damn villainess. In the novel, the male lead is the tyrant prince and at every chance he gets, he kills. Everil Mckaril, the villainess who I transmigrate into, is the fiancee of the tyrant prince. However, the male lead never pays attention to her and ignores her for many years. Yet, when a girl appears out of nowhere, he begins to change and that's the female lead. Jealous that he gives his attention to the female lead, Everil tried to poison the female lead and kill her every chance she has. But, every plan backfired. Having enough of Everil, the male lead kills her with his own hands. Wait, I'm Everil Mckaril now, so does that mean I'll die by that evil tyrant? No! first, to survives I'll need to cancel the engagement with him, If that doesn't work then revenge. Second, ignore him and every main characters. Third, befriend the heroine or ignored her so that the tyrant won't think I tried to kill her. Four, make money to escape, but since I'm too lazy, how about I steal some money from my family? I mean, they're shower with money every day. Fifth, live as if I don't exist and change this twisted fate of Everil Mckaril. But...

" Why do you seem like you're trying to run away every time I appear?"

Why is the tyrant prince talking to me? Isn't he suppose to be ignoring me?

"what do you mean, your highness? I've never run away from you."

"Good, since we're going to be married soon."

What... married?! why does he wants to marry me when I'm trying to ignore him?!