Chapter 4

I immediately turn around to see who was speaking.

BAAM!

I bump into something hard and cold and slowly as I look up, I notice that the person in front of me has an unreal handsome face. His face is more beautiful than any angel or devil. His hair was as black as vantablack that it almost made me think I was looking into a pit hole. His eyes were as cold as ice that it seems like they can pierce through my heart at any time.

His beauty is out of this world. As I keep admiring his beauty, I feel a chill run down my shoulder. Wait, there is only one family that has black hair. He couldn't possibly b-

"Everil Mckaril, you're bold as ever," said that handsome man with a cold voice that makes me wanna return to earth as once

I gather my courage and look at him directly. If he said I'm bold, then why not let me be bolder?

"Ah, it's you Claudius Kanoveid. What are you doing here?"

He looks as if I were crazy for 5 minutes. I wanna cry but, I can't let him know that I'm afraid of him.

"That's none of your business. What are you doing here?"

I look at him stupify. If it was none of my business, why should I tell him? "That's none of your business either," I said as I walk away quickly hoping he won't notice that I was trying to get away from him

At home, I fidget whether or not I should attend the party. Darn it, what if he notices that I'm not the 'real' Everil Mckaril? Hmph! it's not like he cares about her. He even kills her and their child! what a bastard! This really makes me furious that somehow I manage to break a glass.

"Your Royal Highness! your hand is bleeding!" said Synlia, who's by now is sucking up to me

hmph! does she think I'll like her or something after she's nice to me? nice try there Synlia but, sorry to break it to you but I don't trust people that easily after what happens in my world and after what happened to the 'real' Everil Mckaril.

sign people really are scarier than any monster. But what can I do? all I can do is pretend like Everil and live her life. No, I don't need to do that right? I mean, who would want to live a life that's someone else? I hate this but I hate that bastard Claudius more. Who does he think he is to kill someone and their child, and unborn baby at that? This is so frustrating!

I went outside my palace to have fresh air and accidentally bump into someone's chest.

"Eve?" said a voice that's so sweet that it seems like it can melt any heart away

I try to look up to see who it was but suddenly my vision became foggy and black.

"Yoon Seyoung!" said a voice that makes me wanna crawl to bed and hide

Wait, who's calling my name?

"Yoon Seyoung, do you really think I don't know that it's you?"

wait, what are you talking about? I try to mutter something but no matter what my voice won't come out. I look up to see who it was but suddenly I wake up.

"Eve! a-are you okay?" said father with tears in his eyes

have I made him worry again? this is annoying.

"I'm alright father. Who brought me here?" I ask

"It-" as father try to answer, a shadow passed by and stood in front of us

My mouth dried up as I wasn't expecting it to be 'him.' However, it was indeed him...