Chapter 8 Class president and U.S.J part 1

3rd POV

The next day after the intense battle training with allmight. Izuku, stella and Izumi was walking to get to U.A but as they were reaching the gates, they stopped dead in their tracks as a swarm of reports crowed around the gate but were being held of by UA teachers like eraser head and Mic.

The most obvious thing that's could've brought them here was they just wanted a interview with allmight. But how did they even get this information anyway? But as they crowed the gate More class 1-a students started to show up.

The reporters turned around to find some student which they saw as an opportunity to get more info. So like a pack of vultures, they immediately flocked to the student and started shoving cameras and mics in their faces.

Male reporter 1: Hey is it true that allmight works here as a teacher?!

Female reporter 1: Hey what's it like being taught by allmight?!

All these reporters asked the same questions, it's all about allmight. To some they didn't answer but they just liked the attention and the possibility of being on the news.

While for others they were trying to push through the sea on annoying reporters. As for Izuku he was being aggravated by these obsessive people, who thought that the student owed them an interview. His sisters saw this and hoped to god that these reporters would go away. For their safety.

They went on for a few minutes until everyone in the vicinity felt a sudden change in air pressure that choked some people while other where struggling to breathe or even move.

They all looked to the source of the sudden change and found A very pissed of Izuku. His eyes blue and his bloodlust wrapping around him forming something truly terrifying.

 His eyes blue and his bloodlust wrapping around him forming something truly terrifying

Izuku: I tried to play nice but you've pissed me off

As he talked they could all feel the pressure getting stronger and stronger. It was as if they were being crush by an invisible force.

Izuku: This is the first and last time I will say this. Go away.

That was all that needed to be said. He stop releasing his bloodlust and within mere seconds all the reports that once swarmed UA sped off trying to get as afar away from Izuku as possible.