Chapter 5 first day

It's been 2 weeks since the entrance exam and Izuku has been spending this time with his family. During those 2 weeks Izuku had gotten a letter from UA telling him that he had passed the entrance exams.

Today is the day the three siblings attend their first day at UA. They walked through the halls until they reached a giant door that had 1-a inscribed on it.

When they walked through the door they saw the two of the few people they despised with their entire being. Katsuki bakugo and shoto todoroki. Katsuki Sitting right by the window with his both his feet on the desk and being yelled at by the blue haired boy from the exam. And shoto who was sitting 2 seats behind Katsuki looking out the window.

But sitting at the very back of the room was both shoka and katsumi who spotted the three and gave them a smile. Ignoring Katsuki and the other boy they walked past and head to the girls in the back.

Katsuki had noticed the trio and was about to stand up and charge at them but Izuku gave him a a cold glare which told him 'say anything and you die' which caused him to stay sorted and looked to the desk.

The blue haired boy stopped lecturing Katsuki and turned and saw Izuku Izumi and Stella and went towards them.

???: hello my name is tenya lida and I would like to apologize to for my previous behavior at the entrance exam it seems you are the best candidate. You found out the hidden factor of the entrance exam.

Izuku: it's cool your forgiven and I didn't know about the hidden factor I just did what any hero is supposed to do

Lida is taken back by what he had just heard the boy infront of him had the makings of a true hero

Lida: I see well then hope we can be friends

Izuku nods

Just then a massive yellow creature stood up and it's started to slit in half to reaveal a very sleep deprived man with black hair and bags under his eyes.

???: if your here to make friends I suggest you leave here your trained to be a hero not socialize

???: anyways I'm your home room teacher shota Aizawa but enough of introductions *pulls out cloths from sleeping bag* go put these on into the changing rooms and head to the training field

They all headed of to the changing rooms

???: woah dude how are you so ripped bye my name is eijiro kirishima

Izuku: well kirishima all I did was train

(Izuku's body and scares from training and torment from his bullies)