Meaning

What was your reasoning for becoming a hero? Money? Fame? Power? Or simply to help others?

No one knew why you wanted to become a hero, not even your own parents. They loved and supported you but they didn't see any meaning for you to be in the hero course. It was simply meaningless for you to risk your life for lower beings, but there was another reason for your actions, that you or anyone else have yet to discover.

"Katsuki Bakugo" The homeroom teacher announced.

The sandy hair boy strutted towards the white oval, his face producing an egoism grin.

'What a fucking loser.' Was your first thought of this guy called Bakugo.

Mr Aizawa handed Bakugo a baseball, and held up a tablet that read "?m".

"In UA you will be using and enhancing your quirks to become heroes," Aizawa explained then turned toward Bakugo.

"What was your best throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked.

"69 meters." Bakugo spat.

"Now try doing that with your quirk," Aizawa said in a monotone voice with an emotionless featured face.

Turning to the empty field, Bakugo stretched his forearm and shoulder that held the baseball. Tensing and flexing his muscles, he took a deep breath while moving his left foot forward and leaning his torso down as he brought his arm to his waist then extending it towards the sky to then flex his wrist backwards, small sparks started to enlighten as he's screeched out.

"DIE!"

At the same moment, he brought his wrist forward tightening his grip as larger explosive sparks formed from is, hand?

Mr Aizawa brought the tablet to his shoulder which said "705.2m"

Bakugo smirked with a cocky grin while death staring at the class.

Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you turn your head towards Ashley.

"Do you like him?" She whispered in your ear.

"..." you gave her a puzzled face.

"You were watching very intensely!" She whispered screamed as she playfully hit your left shoulder.

"..." You just rolled your eyes, turning away to face the teacher.

You've never really thought about relationships; boyfriends, girlfriends, holding hands, cuddling, kissing and what not. You mostly thought about why everything is the way it is; why Ashley follows you everywhere, why people try so hard for things that are nearly or are impossible, or even how people act in their daily lifestyle; lying, secrets, toxic actions as well as trusting others who have no intentions of staying in your life, even though they've given you all the hints there are to give, you can't seem to let go of them, which is only hurting yourself, like how iron can only hurts it's self with it's own rust.

Other then that you've never really thought there was any meaning in a dating relationships, and why you would need or want one.

"You guys will be completing 8 tests just like this baseball throwing." Mr Aizawa deadpanned.

Not caring about what the others would do, you turned away from the huddled class and started preparing.

Rolling your shoulders back for a few rotations then rotating forward. Leaning over to touch your toes with your botox in the air. Meanwhile, you felt a touch, on your botox. Turning your head, you see a purple shit.

"Nice ass, can I touch your tits next!" The small pervert asked.

Ashley gulped knowing what was happening to this poor boy.