Chapter 38

Tiny Point of View

God! He was so tasty!

The taste of his mouth is something beyond imagination. Like poison that cures and a medicine that kills.

His lips, soft yet harsh, rough yet gentle, moved against mine like a drilling machine digging into my mouth searching for the core of my soul.

"Oh, well, you may kiss the bride." Was heard from distant with incessant coughing and that was when I realized it.

I was meowing at the second batch of vows that we had to repeat after the officiant which we exchanged rings.

'Meoow meow - mowww moeww - meow mmeow mew –' I repeated gaining several eyes on me. Some looking at me with affection, some with admiration, some with amusement while some with interest.

Before everyone could finish the speech, Human sculpture finished it first, pulled the veil off me and before I knew what was happening, his lips were on me.

It was to stop me from meowing or start something else with me – who cares! All I know was my Human sculpture is making me feel amazing.

My heart pounded in my chest as a jaguar on its prey. Eyes closed, I could still see him; in my heart.

His kiss was consuming, imprinting me, and blowing me out of my mind. He was my second kiss but this kiss of his beats anything I've ever felt in life.

My first kiss happened when I was ten when a weird boy from my class suddenly kissed me out of nowhere and from the next day he went missing.

Word was out that he wasn't found yet.

But that didn't stop me from kissing Human sculpture. If it were someone else in my place, they would've thought their kiss was a jinx.

That nonsense though!

I never thought that way. On contrary, I thought only the right person can withstand my kisses.

Human sculpture is that.

All my thoughts washed away when I felt myself dropped on something soft with him on the top of me. Breaking the kiss for a moment, I noticed that it was suddenly dark and we are in a resort room decorated with flowers and scented candles meaning for wedding night.

"Meeoww meoww meow –" I cleared my rasped throat before continuing. "How are we here?" I found myself back on the track now the wedding is over.

But then, when the wedding complete? I don't even remember it.

"Skipping the after party of the wedding. You do remember me carrying you to the room, yes?" He carried me here?

So the wedding ceremony just finished?

I stared at him with a frown and shook my head giving him a negative answer.

"Good. Then I've done a good job indulging you."

"The party?"

"Skip it and proceed with the wedding night." He said making himself comfortable on me.

I felt his lips on my forehead, eyes, nose proceeding to my mouth and then to my neck. My breath hitched when his teeth gazed my collarbone ever so slightly making me think if he was really touching me or not.

That got me hot. Like fever but a good kind of one; I felt heat spreading inside me.

"What about others? Family?" I spoke out finding a small spark of awareness still there in the back of my head.