Chapter 8

Tiny Point of View

"Do you think I'm easy?" I heard him ask me out of pure curiosity. His upper lip arched crookedly as he narrowed his eyes at me in incredulous.

"Do you want to be easy?" I asked slightly disappointed.

I want him to be hard. One of the reasons I chose to court him was his planet sized arrogance. I love it.

It felt... satisfying.

Sitting in my office room alone, we started discussing about strategies to bring down Allards' but before we get to business, he chose to interrogate me about my confession before my family the other day.

He clearly looked uninterested in me and that made me crush over him more.

All my life, I have only seen people getting interested in me. I have it all that makes a girl perfect.

I have good education.

I have good manners.

I'm drowned in good morals.

I have great family.

I have enough money; not as much as him but just enough to be comfortable.

Over all, I have a psychological condition that makes my life and lives of people around me enjoyable.

I'm a package of skills with no expiry date.

Not to forget, we Almonds accept everyone with open hands. My family did not pose any restrictions on our dating lives or people we chose to date. They liked Human sculpture so my grandma was the one who gave her blessings first followed by papa, mama, uncles, aunts and cousins.

"You can't win my heart." Ah, finally!

"I will. You will be unable to resist my charms. Slowly..." I said standing up and walking over to him as I made hypnotizing hand gestured in front of his eyes. "Very slowly, you will fall deep, deeper and deepest in my nest and you will not even know when you passed my test. I will no longer be a guest in your life; I will be a place for you to rest."

I really like him.

And so I will try my best to court him, then date him and finally get a proposal from him to marry him.

Human sculpture raised his brow arrogantly and tsked at my confidence. He shook his head and mumbled something to himself before turning to me with a cold smile that usually villains give their prey.

Did it scare me?

I think I don't need to answer that!

"Let's see." He mumbled brushing away my sincerity as if fly in a cup of tea.

Not a worry, though.

"Why are you here alone today? I thought you have two tails that go with you everywhere." He asked going through small shelves of book in my office.

Although my office is small, I gave it my all to make it both professional and hip.

"We reached a conclusion on the other day after I announced my family about my interest on you." I shrugged leaning back on the sofa seat and relaxed my back against it. "That you should handle my condition from now onwards as you are our prospective family in future."

Human sculpture stopped scanning my books with a jerk and glared at me like a polar bear hungry for blood.

Only, I'm the snow.

"I know how to meow meo-w meow-" My mouth immediately went meowing at the mention of Allards'.

"What?" He asked rudely.