Chapter 1

That meme above is SO me, even though I don't get called like that-

And I don't own Naruto, it belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. And if I don't write who's POV it is, it means you're in Naruto's POV. If the POV changes, I'll be mentioning it.

Anyways, here's the first chapter in 'I'm happier with YOU'. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! (I'm seriously bad at writing things like these. And my grammar and spellings can be bad, so if I'm wrong please correct me.)

And I feel like this chapter is kind rushed (probably because of the excitement)  so, yeah. I'll try to make my other chapters better.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, the only thing I saw was Sasuke, with his chidori being aimed at my chest. I was also somewhat aiming my rasengan at the same place. I knew that if our jutsus collided, one of us would be down, and it would probably be me, because I could obviously say that Sasuke was much more powerful that me right now. So I did the dumbest thing this knuckle-head ninja can do.

I cancelled my rasengan.

I could see Sasuke's eyes turning wide from shock. Not a second passed, when I started feeling a hand, right next to my heart.

"N-Naruto..." Sasuke was able to stutter out. He then took his hand out of my chest, and I stumbled back. I weakly chuckled. 

"Teme...since when did you start stuttering? Keep your pride in place."

I could obviously see that Sasuke was still shocked. Just then, I saw an opportunity. I quickly chopped my hand behind his neck, his pressure point. He then passed out, and I carried him back to Konoha, still with a huge hole in my chest. I couldn't wait to see everyone's expressions when I come back. They'll praise me for bringing Sasuke back!

But I was wrong.

I was only greeted my Sakura-chan's punch, right in the hole in my chest. 

"Naruto, you baka!" She screamed. "I told you to bring back Sasuke SAFELY. Not HALF-DEAD. My parents were right. You're a monster!" (I don't exactly remember what Sakura said to Naruto when they went to bring back Sasuke, but this is my book so I can do whatever the shit I want so yeah 😃)

My eyes widened in horror. "B-but Sakura-chan-"

"Don't even talk to me, you monster!" She screamed as she started carrying away Sasuke, when Baa-chan appeared. Instead of going to Sasuke, she came to me.

"Gaki!" She said. "You okay?"

I smiled. At least baa-chan cared. I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry about me baa-chan! I think you should...see Sasuke first..."

Just then I started feeling dizzy. And then, I passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a hospital bed. Of course I would. I looked at myself to see covered in bandages. I sighed after remembering what happened before I passed out. 

Wait...how long has it been since I passed out?!

"Uzumaki Naruto."

I yelped to see an ANBU right beside me. Was he here all this time?