Chapter 8

And that's life advice -

Welp, anyway, I know this chap's late. GOMENASAIIIII. I was way to obsessed in watching Black Clover-

Anyway, again, let's get back to the story, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-san's POV

...

Okay, guys I'm very sorry for this

But I'm like WAYY to lazy to write the Nagato part, especially since I'm literally writing the same thing that happened in canon. So, imagine the same scene happened here. Lemme just point out the different things.

1. Sasuke held Konan hostage while Naruto talked to Nagato.

2.  Tobi suddenly showed up, killed Nagato and took his Rinnegan. Sasuke and Naruto weren't able to stop him. 

3. And then Sasuke and Naruto went up along with Konan. They told the others that Konan was on their side, and told then what happened blah blah blah.

THE END-

Anyway, the story starts from here. Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

IT'S DONE! Oh god finally! I wanna go eat ramen now! It IS true that I'm mad at the guy who killed Pervy Sage, but he was just going the wrong path. Otherwise, he would've made a great ninja. And the guy with the orange mask showing up...

"Oi." Sasuke said. "Don't think about it too much. We'll look into these later. Now's the time to rest a little, don't you think?"

Inside my mask, I smiled. "Yeah, you're right." 

After another day travelling, we arrived at the gates of Konoha. Konoha 10 were waiting for the their fellow teammates. The reunion only happened between Sakura and Sai. Just when we were going to report this to the Hokage, Kakashi-sensei joined us. 

"You don't have to," I said.

"Nah." He casually said. "I'm the team leader, so I should come too."

We nodded and headed towards the Hokage Tower.

"I'm truly impressed." The Hokage said after listening to our report. "Good job, Kitsune, Karasu."

"Arigatho, Hokage-sama." We said in unison.

"We actually want to show you all something." Sasuke said. I was the one supposed to say it but I was too afraid. 

"Yes?" Baa-chan asked. Sasuke turned to Kakashi-sensei.

"Kakashi, can you please bring Umino Iruka, the teacher from Konoha Academy and Teuchi and Ayame from Ichiraku Ramen here, please?"

Kakashi-sensei raised an eyebrow. He glanced at baa-chan who nodded. Kakashi-sensei nodded back at her and shunshined. (That's how it's spelled right?)

"May I ask what this is for?" Baa-chan asked.

Me and Sasuke looked at each other. "You will see after they come, Hokage-sama." I said.