the s word

**third person pov**

"Oh Kara, just do it it's not hard to figure out just use your pleasure spots on her." Alex said making breakfast from Kara's loft. Kara wanted to take it to the next level with Lena, but she didn't know how. "Okay- so that's good advice. But what if I do it wrong? She'll think i'm a freak." Kara groaned. "Kara, you know damn well Lena Luthor could never think you're a freak, she's crazy about you." That made Kara smile. "It'll be her first time as well. And don't you watch lesbian porn?" Kara laughed. "I- n- no, what do you m- mean. Yeah- yeah I do." Kara said a bit ashamed and Alex laughed. "Okay, enough about sex, what's on the agenda today." Alex asked. "Well... sex." Kara snorted. "Oh hush, you know what I meant." Alex scoffed. "I don't know. Wanna go on a double date? Me, you, your girl, and mine." Kara suggested. "That sounds fun. I'll call Maggie. Casual wear, no arguing about it." Alex said and Kara rolled her eyes. "Fine." She groaned.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Lena was at Catco. She'd just got the text from Kara that they were going out so she was leaving. As she was walking out she noticed James staring at her and she rolled her eyes. "What James." She groaned. "Did it hurt?" He asked and she squinted. "Did what hurt?" She asked. "When you fell from heaven because-..." She cut him off. "No, Kara caught me. I think you have some work to do James, so get to it. I'm going out, with my girlfriend thank you very much." Lena said as she trailed off. She heard James scoff and she laughed.
Believe it or not Lena was ready to have sex just as much as Kara. She wanted control of it all. She knew all of a womans pleasure spots considering she was a woman. She just hoped Kara was ready as well. And she was of course.

Lena had made it to the dinner, Alex, Maggie, and Kara were already there. "Hi baby." Kara said smiling and leaning in for a kiss on Lenas cheek. "Hi babe. Hey Alex and Maggie." Lena said. "Hey Lena!" Maggie and Alex said in unison. Kara swore they were the same person. They were greeted by their waitress and went to sit down. "Hello, what would you four ladies like today." She asked. "Well, I know she'd like a kale salad." Kara said pointing to Lena. "She's typical but im inlove with her." She and Lena chuckled. "Yes, yes i'll have that. And she'll have potstickers. Alex and Maggie can order for themselves." Lena exclaimed.

Alex and Maggie ordered and the ladies got their margaritas. "So how's work been Agent Sawyer?" Kara asked. "Oh great, little Danvers. A little stressful here and there but i'm happy. You?" Maggie replied. "It's great! I'm great, i'm finally, completely, truly happy. Thanks to this one." Kara rubbed Lenas shoulder and Lena blushed. "I'm proud of you Kara, you've come a long way. I'm just glad you don't date men anymore!" Alex said, and everyone got a laugh out of that. "What did you do today Lena? I barely got to talk to you." Kara asked and Lena sighed. "Today was- okay I guess. Pretty stressful but yeah i'm okay." Lena said. "I'm sorry you had a bad day baby." She leaned in to hug Lena. Lena had leaned her head on Karas shoulder as Kara leaned her head on Lena's and they stayed like that for a while. It was a beautiful picture. "You could tell they were made for each other by just looking at them. Your little sister picked a good one." Maggie whispered to Alex. "And she's hot." Maggie continued and Alex laughed. "I heard that!" Kara said. "Ohh, that was the point little Danvers. Also, where is our food? It's been like forty-five minutes." She complained. "I'm starving." Kara remarked. "Well you can eat me." Lena whispered in Kara's ear and Kara turned around to face her. Lenas cheeks went red, "Lena, not at the dinner table." Kara whispered. "Is that not where you eat?" Lena went on again. "Lena, I can eat when we get home." Lena just chuckled. But on the inside she was pretty nervous.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kara, Lena, Alex, and Maggie had eaten dinner and cleared out of the restaurant. Lena and Kara had just made it to Karas loft. Kara went to go get a drink of water and Lena came up from behind. Kara tensed up and Lena chuckled. She turned Kara around a kissed her. "You wanted me to eat you. Did you not?" Lena said. "I just- I haven't before- done this." Kara said already panting. "It's okay, I have." Lena remarked and Kara squinted. "But I thought—" Lena stopped her. "I said i've never dated a woman. Not that I haven't had sex with a woman before. Actually plenty of times." Lena said deepening the kiss. Lena gradually moved toward Karas couch still holding the kiss. She pushed her onto the couch and got on top of her. They made out a little bit longer, then Lena started to pull her shirt up. "I'm sorry, do you want-" Kara stopped her. "Yes- yes." So Lena continued to pull her shirt off. Then her bra. Lena needed a moment, to take in Kara's embrace. "You- you're beautiful." Lena said and Kara smiled. Kara wanted to see Lena's body. "Can I see y.." Kara stopped thinking she was sounding greedy. "Yes, yeah you can. I trust you." Lena said. Kara got on top of her and took of her shirt and bra. "You- I-" Kara's mouth was in an O shape.

"What? Is- is it bad? I'm sorry this was a bad idea. I knew you'd hate my body." Lena said and Kara quickly shook her head. "I- no your stunning Lena. Your body is perfect. I was just speechless." Lena sighed in relief. Lena got back on top of Kara. Rubbing and kissing all over her body, Kara moaning at every move in return. Lena took a boob in her hand and started sucking on it. "Lena!" Kara moaned squirming everywhere. She made her way down to Kara's centre and inserted two fingers. "Lenaaa!!" Another moan exerting her mouth. Lena wanted more control. So she took more control. She spread Karas legs out and inserted her mouth into her clit and sucked on it. "OH MY RAO." Lena smirked, as she knew she had full and complete control over Kara. After a few minutes Lena let Kara settle down to relax and enjoy the after affects of her orgasm. Lena knew Kara was to tired to make her feel something so she was saving her pleasure for next time. Besides, she had enough pleasure watch Kara become undone in front of her.
So there, Lena and Kara layed nakedly together cuddling watching tv. Maggie was right, they were made for each other.