Chapter 5

FINALLY UPDATING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5
(Ciel's P.O.V still)

"Sebastian, are you sure this is the place?" I asked. Sebastian while he was trying to find the most descret way in.

"I am certain, My lord," He replied "I have been here before, I figured they would be smart enough to relocate."

We eventually made our wayin, and after alot of hiding and sneaking around we saw two kids being brought into another room. After the hallway was cleared we came out of the closet that Sebastian shoved me in.

We went to the room wwhere the two kids were taking were taken out of. The door was locked and the kids were being brought back, so we hid amd waited for the hallway to be cleared again.

Two more kids werebeing brought into another room. Before the door shut completely, Sebastian was able to slip through the door while pulling me in with him.

While this whole thing was happening it occured to me that Sebastian is being unusually careful. I hate to think it, but it might be because I'm with him. He likes to take precautions when he can if I'm with him. I hate it! We can be done with this so much faster if he didn't take all of these precautions.

The room was dark and it took my eyes a minute to adjust. When they didI noticed that Sebastian wasn't next to me. I looked around and found him in one of the corners, he was one on knee. Then I saw who he was leaning infront of.

Mai's P.O.V

After another set of kids were taken I saw two people, or should I say a Demon and a child, enter the room. It was Sebastian and Ciel. Sebastian was soon helping us out of our chains. He released everyone and escorted us all out. Some hesitated but eventually followed.

Sebastian got the other two kids, most likley by force, and we all made it of the lab. Everyone was so grateful that they were flocking around Sebastian, hugging him and saying thanks. Ciel, Finnian and I went back to the manner while Sebastian escorted all of the others back home.

A few days later everything went back to normal. I finished all of my work early for the dah so I went to talk to Finnian. He was outside trying to get rid of some weeds.

"Hey, Finnian." I said quietly. He looks up smiles and says hi back. "How are you?" I asks him
"Good, you?" He asks back and looks at me, momentarily stops pulling weeds.
"Good. Do you need help?"
"No, I'm good, thanks." He says back smiling.

Ciel's P.O.V

"Sebastian."

"Yes, My lord?" Sebastian says and approaches my desk.
"Is there anything else that needs to be done today?"

"No, My lord. You are free for the rest of the day." Great, I think sarcastically after he finishes talking. Nothing to do, again. Mabye I'll play a game of chess, but with who?

"Sebastian, have you finished your duties for the day?"
"No, My lord." Just great, wno would be free at this time of day to play a game with me.

Sebastian was dead end. Mey-Rin and Bard are probably cleaning up their messes from trying to do their job. Finnian is weeding the gardens and grass in the mannor, which I presume will take all day like it has in the past.

"Do you need anything else?" Sebastian asks me.
"Just one more thing."