The last day

Elijah. The girls said moving to embrace their uncle. Elijah smiled fondly ignoring the glare he was receiving from everyone in the room, mostly Elena's glare. She still wasn't too happy about Amy's new situation and was striving off of jealousy. She couldn't stand the fact they had their biological mother. She wanted her mom. She wanted Miranda and Isobel but one died and the other abandoned her. Plus now that she knew they were Klaus's daughters there was this new founded hatred bubbling inside her chest when either of the girls spoke. Elena held rubbed the cheek that Faith had slapped her two nights ago. The cheek ended up bruising due to the force?

Where's Hayley. He questioned as the two girls explained she'd be coming over later on. There reunion wasn't spoiled by Damon. That's your plan. A magical witch potion with no expiration date. He questioned moving her attention to Elena?

You want to come back to life, what about John's ring. He said causing Elijah to interject. Those rings only work on humans. The doppelganger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work. He said?

I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena. He said as she looked at him emotionless. Then I guess I'll just be dead?

Okay what about Amy and her sister. Can't they do a spell that raised you from the dead. I mean it should be easy seeing as Elijah claims them to be so powerful. He said ignoring the glare the original was sending him?

I'll be whatever you want me to be Damon Salvatore, I'll be the very devil himself but make no mistake I would violate everything sacred under the sun in the name of my nieces. He said bitterly as he walked away. The girls followed him, flipping them off?

I hope neither of you were placed in harms way while I was gone. I must say I was worried about you two. He said as he got waved off by the girls. From what I know Klaus will probably come after you two. Elena mentioned him taking over Ric's body. Did you mention anything. He questioned as Faith shook her head?

Nothing. She said taking a pause. Though he asked me about my necklace. Do you think he's suspicious. She asked him. Elijah took a moment to think. He knew Klaus was smart and could easily find things out plus he had Katherine with him and could have easily compel her. He looked at the girls in front of him who were looking right back at him. Patiently waiting for him to answer them?

No, no I don't think so. He so hesitantly lied. He wasn't going to let them worry. He knew Klaus wouldn't put his girls in danger. He refused to do so when they were children and the noble brother didn't think anything had changed?

Hope and Faith looked at him suspiciously but decided against pressing on the subject?

In that case were going to go. They hugged him goodbye and left the boarding house?

Meanwhile with Klaus he was speaking with his warlock?

I need you to do a little something for me. He said as he nodded. Two girls. Twins. Brunette and blonde. Awful lot of power radiating off of them. He described the two. He'd been able to compel some information off of Katherine about the other twin. She'd gotten her information about Hope from Damon?

What would you like me to do. Maddox asked wanting him to get to the point. Bring them here. He said. The warlock wanted to protest. He knew that if there was an awful lot of power surrounding the girls auroras he'd need a good way to catch them by surprise. Plus what could Klaus want from them. He had him and another witch. He had a werewolf and a vampire. Understood. His British accent snapped the warlock out of his thoughts. He nodded before walking off?

He spotted the two girls in the woods. He saw that they were both giggling over something. Their giggles died down. He watched from afar as they approached what looked like an injured butterfly. The two walked up close and held their hands out. Quickly the broken wing was healed, good as new. The two girls watched in awe as it flew away before walking off. He didn't have the heart to kidnap the two. They looked so happy here and was worried if Klaus would kill them. He decided to take his chances and walked away. Their magic surrounding them was powerful no doubt about that but it seemed like good magic. Pure. The type that had no intention of hurting people?