Daddy issues

Faith made her way downstairs only to be met with John. When did you get here. Why are you here. She asked bluntly?

Coffee. He questioned causing Faith to roll her eyes?

No like why are you here. Your literally the most hated man in this family. She pointed out as she made a bowl of cereal for herself?

I'm here to protect you and Elena. He replied wanting this conversation done as soon as possible?

Of course nothing screams protection then letting the most human and fragile thing do that. I'm going to bet you 100 dollars that by the end of this, your going to die. She fake smiled before going upstairs not bothering to hear anymore?

When she entered the room Hope was still asleep leaving the blonde all to herself. She knew that she and her sister would have to defend themselves. If the Salvatore brothers were going to make a choice on who they were going to save it was going to be Elena. Damon would definitely. Stefan would probably hesitate before moving to his girlfriend. Of course they were probably going to make it seeing as they have a hybrid and an original on their side. Faith was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Hope moving around the bed?

Morning. She mumbled?

I wouldn't recommend going downstairs. My creepy ass uncle is down there. Faith said moving over to her desk?

Uncle John. I read about him in Elena's diary. Hope began rubbing her eyes as Faith hummed. Avoid him at all costs. Now come on the Salvatore brothers are in need of us. Because were nothing more than the save Elena squad. The siphoner said as she raised a hand in the air?

Yeppy. Hope faked her excitement. As the girls made there way downside they were met with Elena and Damon who didn't even notice the pair?

You have to watch outer-banks. It's a good show. Hope huffed to her sister?

I've seen it. I told you told him what that you're a liar no that your shit-talking bitch. The younger twin quoted?

Ah favorite quote. Hope pointed out as the two chuckled?

Ah baby Gilbert there you are. Damon blocked her path. Haven't seen you in a while now I'm not going to bother beating around the bush, but who is that woman I saw you with at the grill. He questioned her?

None of your business. She scoffed. She was mad at Damon. Who was he to go after her mom?

It is. Seeing as she's a vampire she could have been compelled by Elijah to you know lure you and her. He pointed to Hope who was death-glaring at the guy. And then he'll capture you both and take you to Klaus where he can do his little evil plans on you both. He said causing Faith to scoff?

Didn't Elena already make a deal with him. Or do Luna and I not make the cut. She said her attention at her adoptive sister. No of course you guys do. She tried to reassure them mostly Faith?

Really then let me ask you this. If it came down to me and Luna or Elena, who would save Damon?

Veritas tempus. The twins said at the same time?

I'd save Elena. He said his hand slapping straight to his mouth the moment he said Elena's name. Yeah that's what we thought. Hope said standing confidently next to her twin?

You can't use magic. That's not fair. He tried to justify?

Think before you answer. Is it not fair or do you deserve it. Hope said standing as Damon began to ponder?

I totally deserve it. He said as both girls pushed past the vampire?

The fact he tried to turn this on us just makes it completely bonkers. Hope said as Faith nodded?

I mean we've been missing for the past day or two and not a person asked us hey how aren't you dead. We deserve a little more credit. The two were walking around town when they saw Elijah?

They ran straight to him embracing him in a hug. Ah favorite nieces. He said hugging them as the girls raise an eyebrow?

Aren't we your only nieces. They asked as he chuckled. Out of the corner of Faith's eye she saw Elena looking at them, a look of hurt in her eyes. Faith looked at her, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear looking away?

Amy are you all right. Elijah asked snapping her out of her little staring contest. Mmm dandy. She fake smiled?

Right well I must get going seeing as I have some important matters to attend to. But if you need anything at all please do send me a call. He patted their heads and walked away?

The two continued to walk they saw Damon speaking to Hayley?

Shall we eavesdrop. Hope questioned a mischievous look on her face, Faith nodded. The two crouched behind a bench?

What the hell are you doing with Amy and Luna. Damon questioned rather aggressively causing Hayley to scoff. Who the hell are you. She questioned him in return?

Never mind who I am. Did you compel them. Maybe a sire bond spell. He questioned her closing the gap as she held a hand up her eyes glowing. You better stay the hell away from me and my. She stopped herself from going any further knowing that the girls weren't ready to share this important with either of the Salvatores?

My friends. She sighed pushing past him, using her combined speed to run as fast as possible. She knew the dangers she was going to drag her daughters in if any of the scooby-gang members found out they were Klaus's daughters?

Invidia. Hope muttered, the girls watched as blood began dripping down Damon's face. It was a lot of blood and leaving a trial behind him as he walked off as fast as possible?

Stefan had called Faith asking if she could come to the Salvatore boarding house. Hey dingus you called. Faith questioned him as he nodded?

This pack of werewolves had Caroline and I get you and Damon are mad at each other but could you please hold that off for the time being. He said as Faith nodded. She missed Caroline and Bonnie. She hadn't seen them in a while and was worried sick about Caroline?

Of course. I'll do anything to get Caroline back. She reassured him as he smiled gratefully?

Caroline was safe and slumbering the night away with Elena and Bonnie, the twins were slumbering it at their mother's room seeing as they hadn't seen her all day?