The sacrifice

The three girls were awoken by Elijah, he passed the girls a bowl of cereal and Hayley a blood bag?

Your a hybrid. From our blood. Are we capable of making hybrids. Faith asked her mother who nodded?

So your the world's second hybrid. Hope pressed as Hayley nodded once more. The girls assumed the topic may have been a bit sensitive seeing as she could have potentially never wanted to become part vampire?

I need to head back to Mystic Falls. Jenna's probably worried sick. Faith sighed as the two adults exchanged glances?

You're going. They asked at the same time as Faith simply nodded. No you have to stay here. Klaus will come to Mystic Falls and you'll be bound to be discovered by him and God knows what he'll do to you if he does. Hayley told her youngest daughter causing her to furrow her eyebrows?

I can protect myself just fine. She retorted back to the three as Hope got up and started wearing her shoes?

I'm coming too. She smiled at her new-found sister as they both got ready to leave?

We promise to be safe, okay. Faith said moving to hug her mother and uncle. They reluctantly let her go before moving to hug Hope. They watched as they closed the door behind them. They'll be safe. I promise. Elijah said squeezing Hayley's hand, causing the brunette to weakly smile at the noble brother?

Jenna's probably and most likely going to be pissed and we're going to need some sort of convincing lie. Faith said as the two sat down at the back of the bus?

Tell her you got a message online from someone claiming to be your sister. Hope said as the blonde shook her head?

Nope. She'll go just as crazy on me for meeting with someone through the internet?

Then tell her the truth. She's less likely to get hurt that way in the future?

Maybe I'll tell her that I went to the bayou and that's were I found you. The blonde said to the other Tribrid who squeezed her hand in reassurance. The sisters fell into a comfortable silence?

The pair were finally in Mystic Falls. After a 45 minute bus ride they were more than willing to kiss the ground as they're legs were going numb?

That's the Salvatore boarding house best to stay clear of it for the time being. Faith pointed out as Hope nodded, continuing to walk along the road?

That's the Mystic Grill. The younger twin pointed out as they got closer to the Gilbert residence?

Are you sure your ready to do this. Faith questioned her sister as they approached the house. I think it's for the best, Fu Fu. She said as Faith playfully rolled her eyes at the nickname she'd been given?

What ever you say Hopey. She retorted causing the brunette to smack her arm?

The pair entered the house using the spare keys that were under the mat. Jenna. Jer. Lena. Faith yelled out only to be met with silence, signaling for her sister to enter the house?

All right you go wait in my room it's quite noticeable there's fake vines hanging down the wall. She said as Hope nodded making her way upstairs?

Faith grabbed the landline and dialed her aunt's number. She bit her nails waiting anxiously for the strawberry blonde to pick up. Ring, ring the phone continued to ring when she finally heard someone pick up?

Hello. Said the familiar voice as Faith sighed?

Jenna. Hi I'm at home right now I really need to talk to you. Faith could partially hear the disbelief in her aunt's voice?

Omg Amy where the hell have you been. I've filed a missing person's report. No one knew where you were and now you choose to call me. I was worried you were hurt or, or worse. Jenna's voice came out in a whisper at the end causing Faith's heart to break in to two pieces?

Jenna I'm so sorry and I promise to explain everything to you. Faith promised?

Her aunt let out a sigh. I'll be there in a few. She said before hanging up?

Hope. Faith called up as Hope came bouncing down the stairs?

What's up. She questioned as Faith pointed to the kitchen. The brunette sat on the stool as the blonde paced around the kitchen?

We have to tell Jenna I mean you should have heard her voice you could hear the worry and disappointment. I'm a horrible niece. Faith rambling was cut off by Hope slapping her across the cheek?

Your not a disappointment, nor a horrible niece. I'm sure she'll understand. She reassured her as she nodded?

Yeah, yeah. Faith was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Go upstairs right now. She order her sister who nodded as she ran upstairs to her room. Faith walked to the door opening it to find her aunt with tears running down her face. Jenna wasted no time embracing her niece in a hug as she silently cried into her shoulder?

Okay I'm not going to bother beating around the bush with this one but I went to the bayou, and I know you told me not to go but I mean curiosity got the best of me and I wasn't really sober but it's just my whole life I thought I was a Gilbert and one day that was proven wrong, I wanted to feel like I'm in and everyone just seemed happier. Like Elena knew who's vagina she popped out of and my own mother rejected me and it's not excuse to what I did and I completely understand if you hate me. Faith rambled as Jenna's eyes softened at the girl?

Look Amy I'm just mad you didn't call me and what you did was completely reskless. The blonde explained as Faith sighed?

I found out I have a sister. She whispered loud enough for her aunt to make her eyes go wide?

You what. Where is she. How is she like. Jenna questioned temporarily forgetting their argument?

Why don't you meet her yourself. Faith smiled softly as she called for Hope who came down waving at the Sommers girl, who didn't waste moment embracing the girl?

Oh my God you your not twins are you. Jenna asked as the girls nodded. Jenna smiles knowing her niece finally had known a bit of her family?

Gosh you guys look so similar and what's your name. She questioned the brunette who smiled. Hope. She said her smile widened. Hope Andrea Marshall. She introduced herself using her mother's last name, that way it would keep them safe from any potentially enemies lurking in the shadows?

Jenna, we did some digging and my real name is Faith Andrea Marshall. She said as her aunt placed a hand over her heart, with a genuine smile on her face?

Is Hope staying the night. Jenna said whipping her tears of happiness away. If it's okay with you Ms. Sommers. Hope said smiling sweetly as Jenna nodded?

No of course and please call me Jenna. You can even call me aunt Jenna. She said making the two giggle?

We're going to head upstairs and sleep. Love you too too. Faith said as Jenna smiled hearing the nickname that had been rarely used by Amy or Faith. That's going to take a long time to get used to. Jenna muttered to herself before deciding to call it a night?