All katie here

Katie- will I ever get to tell alyass about her dad I keep trying and everything I do someone got to show their butt if it not todd it's amy I have never seen her act like such a bitch before I really don't know why she acting like this for maybe todd was right she shouldn't have found out about alyass and her dad but still yet she had no damn reason to do alyass that way she really hurt her feeling she don't show it but I can see it all over her.

Alyass alwYs been a good one to hide her pain behide ever smile she thinks that I don't know how hurt she really is inside Devon makes her smile and it's a real smile I see something there maybe he will be the one that saves my little girl from all her pain and from her step dad and all the beating she gets maybe she open up to him and then feel safe to tell me all about it.

Here I am in my car driving to anywhere that I can with my girls and amy not wanting to be here with me and alyass I don't know what I'm going to do maybe I need to go see my mom and dad.

I'm hopeing that will help amy clam down a little bit she said she wants to see them and everything so maybe if I tell her to see them she will clam down and maybe I can tell alyass more about her dad.

A/n all this was inside of Katie mind she still haven't tell alyass all about her dad yet because alyass sister started runing her mouth