Door 5 - Mizuki

"This one seems okay..." You muttered as you turned right and walked diagonally across the corridor. You approached the door labelled '5' and pushed down the handle, letting the dim light of the hallway spill into the dark room. On the opposite wall you could faintly make our some graffiti, characterised with a misshapen skull and a purple splat-splat like mark in the background. The text spelt out 'Dry Juice'; but it was completely unfamiliar to you. Taking a few steps into the room, you could barely make out the hazy outline of a double bed, (bedside table included) a small table and a few chairs stacked up in the far corner. Aside from the graffiti, the walls were bare, painted a dark violet shade that seemed to breathe deceiving seduction. Shivering, you continued into the dark room; spotting a small lamp and flicking it on for comfort.

"What'cha doing kitten?" You spun around, seeing the dark silhouette of a man in the doorway; outlined against the comparatively bright light of the corridor. He took a step into the room, the shadow erasing from his frame and revealing the tanned tattoo artist. He grinned cheekily and gestured the room with a sweep of his hand. "I take it you were looking for me?"

"No! I was just looking for something to drink... honest!"

"Sure you were kitten." He winked dramatically, laughing at your flustered protests. He approached you, cupping your chin in his hand. He stole your gaze, his sharp green eyes piercing your own. "How 'bout I fetch you a glass of milk?"

"I- uh, thanks." You stuttered, feeling a blush crawl across your cheeks. Mizuki smiled softly and released you, backing away until he reached the door. Nodding his brief excuse, he left; and you heard another door being opened in the hallway. Feeling a little awkward at being left alone in his room, you sat down on the bed; awaiting Mizuki's reappearance with your promised glass of milk. A few minutes passed before you heard the creaking of the door being reopened, which, admittedly, made you jump in surprise. Mizuki pushed open the door with his back, the silver tray he was carrying requiring two hands. You stood to offer your assistance, but he shook his head and smiled; motioning you to remain seated. He made his way over to you, laying the tray in the middle of the bed; he himself sitting opposite you with a sigh. On the tray there were two glasses, on filled with the white liquid that Mizuki had promised; the other filled with a strong smelling alcohol.

"Drinking as soon as you wake up, that's not healthy." You teased, watching the boy as he caught your gaze and smiled.

"I think I can suffer it for you." He replied flirtatiously, earning him another brief blush from you. This guy was getting under your skin, and you didn't quite know why. Now feeling extremely hot and thirsty, you reached for you glass; purposefully avoiding the vexatious gaze of the surplus barman. Raising it to your lips, you took a long deprived gulp; swallowing half of the glass in one go. When you placed your glass carefully on the bedside table, you realised Mizuki was staring at you in a strange way, his gaze completely fixed on your face. A surge of self-consciousness made you blush with embarrassment; and when you looked up again Mizuki had leant in closer, and was still moving in.

"W-What are you doing?" Now he was inches away from your face, a small smile gracing his features. "M-Miz-zuki?"

"Shhh." He leaned in, coveting the final few inches; you close your eyes instinctively, flinching when you felt his tongue sweep over your top lip. Opening one eye, you saw Mizuki drawing away; swiping his tongue around his mouth like a hungry dog. Speechless, you stare at him in what you hoped was a slightly outraged, disbelieving manner. Hoped, anyway.

"You had a moustache." Mizuki explained bluntly, picking up his own glass and taking a long, slow drink from it; eyeing you over the rim. You tutted and looked away, once again hoping you seemed unaffected by his action; and everything previous.