A blushing Bluenette and a singing Jellyfish boy

This story will have the following routes: Clear, Noiz, Aoba, Koujaku and Mizuki. A chapter shall be written separately for each characters Lemon scene, each slightly differing from the other.

Please read and review! Suggestions are welcome for other Lemons, PM me if you have any idea’s!

(Please note that the idea for the band name and origin is Umiknad’s idea, and I wholeheartedly give credit for this. Thank you so much, and please check out @Umiknad ‘s profile for great stories!)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Aw, seriously?! C’mon!” Your friend stomped her feet in frustration and glared at you angrily. You shrugged your shoulders, sighing. “This is so not fair! How can all the tickets be sold out already?”

“Come on. We’ll get a takeaway, ‘kay?” You said, trying to reassure your friend, who was now close to tears. You glanced back at the poster she had been staring at with undisguised love a few moments before, rolling your eyes. The poster had been advertising a new ‘up and coming’ band, named SCRAP. There were 5 members of the band, but none were girls. Typical. They were all cute though, so they should have a massive female fan base; perhaps even a few dedicated male followers.

Your friend had been fangirling over these guys for months, and had practically fainted with happiness when she heard they were coming to play in your home town. Alas, when you had arrived a few days later after their announcement of their tour, every ticket had been sold out, much to your friend’s distress. You, on the other hand, hadn’t really listened to their music; and since your friend was prone to instantly falling in love with any one thing at any one time, you found it hard to keep up to date with her interests. So instead, you just nodded and accompanied her to whatever concert or event she was drooling over. Then again...

“Oh. My. God!” Your friend leaped away from you and pressed her face against the glass of an AllMates store. She turned to you with wide, puppy dog eyes. “(name)! Let’s buy one! Please! I’ll pay you back, promise!”

“Fine. Don’t go crazy though!” You followed her inside, observing all the different arrays of AllMates. There were birds and dogs, lizards and cats. Hell, there was even a blue lion over there! When you looked up, you saw your friend was admiring a small long-eared rabbit with pink and white stripes. Laughing quietly to yourself, you returned to scanning the pages of a guide on one of the counters. As you turned the page, you saw something that made your heart skip. It was a (fav colour/s) (fav animal) that was unbearably cute. It wasn’t a particularly new model, but all the same you felt the need to buy it at once. Noting down the category number on the information slip you made your way over to the desk, calling the attention of the assistant and showing him the card.

“Are you sure?” He asked, eyeing you up.

“Yes I am. Why?” You replied, ignoring him completely.

“I recommend a newer model, exactly the same but with higher grade standards.”

“I don’t care. I’m buying this one.” You brushed him off instantly. You weren’t interested in buying a newer model, especially one that was most likely triple the price.

“Very well.” He sounded put down, but nonetheless sidled into the back room to retrieve your new AllMate. As you were waiting your friend popped up beside you, once again adopting the innocent puppy dog eyes. Internally you sighed, what did she want now?

“I made my choice...” She sounded guilty, and it made you feel a little uneasy. What had she done?

“Which one?”