Door 2 - Noiz

"Guess this one's as good as any." You murmured, turning right and facing the door marked '2'. There were a few dents in the woodwork, and as you reached for the handle you saw a little key-ring of a small white rabbit with red boxing gloves dangling from the hilt. It was pretty cute actually. You pressed down the handle and eased open the door; revealing a dim room containing a desk, computer chair, single bed and drawers. From what you could see the walls were bare, apart from a large, battered punching bag that hung solitary from the far wall. You stepped inside, feeling yourself become cloaked in the darkness of the room. Suddenly you felt strong arms snake around your waist, and you suppressed a little yelp. You sensed the figure lean in closer, feeling his warm breath on your neck.

"What are you doing in my room?" The voice belonged to a certain blonde-haired, overly pierced German boy. Realisation hit you hard; and you recognized his musky deodorant and felt his hair tickle the nape of your neck as he leaned in even closer. "Were you out for revenge? Or a little fun?"

"No! I was just-"

"Make all the excuses you want." You heard him laugh softly in your ear. "But what do you want to do now?"

"W-What are you on about?" You struggled to get out of his grip, wriggling against his toned stomach; blushing when you accidently brushed against his crotch, earning you a small moan from the blonde. "N-Noiz? Let me go, please?"

"No chance." He released his grip around your waist for a millisecond, grabbing your wrists instead. He pressed his lips against a soft spot on your collarbone, closing his teeth around a bit of skin; sucking and licking until you felt a love bite form on your flesh. Noiz's sensual approach and general closeness was having an effect on your lower regions; and you were encased in his strong grip. You struggled again and you felt him smile against your skin.

"What a-are you laughing at?" You stuttered, overcome with embarrassment and the ever growing sensation in your navel. He breathed heavily on your neck, causing hairs on the back of your neck to stand up and goose bumps form on your flesh.

"Nothing much."

In one swift movement he had your hands trapped behind your back, wrapping them up in his signature tie. Startled, you tripped and stumbled, but was swung back to balance when Noiz again curled his arms around your stomach.

"Do you want me to carry on?" Your throat had closed up and you couldn't find the words to answer him; instead, you nodded sheepishly, giving him permission to continue with his lusty actions. Once you had regained steadiness, he moved his hands up slowly, tickling your skin beneath the costume. Finally he reached your breasts, and he grabbed them with surprised force that you couldn't help but emit a small yelp. He squeezed your left breast while massaging your right, making you bite back a moan.  He spun you round and pushed your back against the wall; and began to unlace the back of the tight bodice.

"Noiz..." You panted, unable to contain yourself. He met your gaze and grinned. He planted his lips on yours, in a hard, lustful kiss. He nibbled your bottom lip, begging for entry; to which you willingly obliged, opening your mouth and feeling your tongue dance with his. You couldn't break away, your head was pressed against the wall; but luckily Noiz broke the kiss and pulled back, eyeing you with a seductive gaze. His hands returned to the back of the bodice, loosening the strings until the sexy item of clothing dropped to the floor; revealing your perky breasts. Instantly Noiz grabbed them, squeezing them to the point where you moaned in pain; which every time made him grin and release them. He then latched onto your right nipple, sucking it and swirling round the bud with his tongue. You felt waves of pleasure ripple through your body like electric shocks.

"Noiz! S-Stop it!" You begged the blonde, but in reply he gently nipped your mound with his teeth, extracting yet another moan from your lips. After a few minutes of teasing you, he switched to the other nipple, repeating the process. His free hand was always stroking your opposite, exposed breast, massaging it and creating more sounds of pleasure from you. Once he was satisfied with playing with your breasts, he pulled back and observed you like a delicious cake in a window shop. Your hands were tied behind your back, your soft mounds exposed and you were panting heavily. You still wore the tiny skirt and thin leggings, but that was all. You could feel the blush stained onto your cheeks, reddening your smooth complexion.