🍁Quote Five🍁

❤ The bare tree waits for the spring to arrive and turn to its full glory ❤

~ Tanaya Gopal

In autumn, leaves of the trees fall off. They lose all of their leaves but never get afraid or feel sad for it. Since, they know that there will come their time to bloom to their wholesome beauty. They wait for their turn and all that wait proves to be worth it. After all that holding on trees bud and bloom to their best. The pristine lace of leaves add to the charm of the trees.

This symbolizes that there comes a right time for all. Everyone's turn to bloom waits in the future. We just have to be wise enough to wait for our turn and strong enough to fight alone against whatever comes in the way. We need to have patience and perseverance. Life gives equal chances and opportunities to all of us, we just have to recognize them and encash them.

Imagine, trees giving up on waiting for the new leaves and dying right away. Can't happen right ?

We have to follow the same thing. We need to be determined and patient. We ought not to give up. Giving up on the things we want is not even an option for us. To fight for it and get it done is the only thing. Once its your time, there will be no looking back. Take thousand tries to win and you will be already shining bright midst all of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do comment and upvote. Let me know how you felt about it. Everything you tell will be appreciable and kept in mind.🤞😊

With love,

Tanaya❤