🌼Quote Four🌼

❤ No matter what, your passion should be your ultimate goal ❤

~ Tanaya Gopal

Passion is love, a compelling enthusiasm or strong desire for something. While, goal is an aim or objective of life for that you work towards with effort and determination. You can not become successful in a particular field with strong desire alone or with determination alone. Success is when you find our passion. Its when you work for it diligently considering it as goal. Real success comes just soon as you get your strong desire and then do things with determination in order to achieve it. This not only takes you closer to success but also makes you the happiest person.

By following your passion and keeping it the foremost, you'll push yourself to do better and enjoy doing your work. Your passion gives you the persistence to keep working hard. It will led you a fulfilling and satisfying life of your own choice that you would enjoy.

That's why I urge to you that  however difficulties you face, whoever goes against you, whichever obstacles you come across, whatever the situations are. Regardless all this just follow your passion, listen to your heart. Keep your passion as your ultimate aim of life and just to whatever needed to achieve it. Trust me. it will be worth everything you go through.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note- This one is my favourite one. I have tried to put all that I deliberately wanted to. Let me know how did you feel about this one. I have noticed many of you read the part but doesn't vote. That feels disappointing to me.' Ek vote dene mein kya jata hai yaar. De diya karo.'  Please do comment and upvote. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

With love,

Tanaya ❤