8

"You want my cok kitten ?"

"Yes!" Win almost screams desperately

Bright withdraws his fingers before lathering lube all over his member. One hand holding onto the back of Win's thigh while his other hand steadies his member while pressing it against the red entrance.

"AAh!" Win gasps. It hurts. His daddy's co.ck is fucking huge. But the pain is sweet yet addicting and he wants to feel more of daddy's co.ck inside him

Win pushes his hips down and moans at the burns, ignoring the threatening growl from Bright.

"Slow down kitten" Bright warns him but Win is having none of that.

He whines for more and when he thought Bright is not going to fulfill his wish, oh boy, he was so wrong. A long moan escapes from Win's mouth when Bright harshly pushes the rest of his member into him and settles balls deep.

"Ahhhh Fck daddy!!"

Bright doesn't even wait for Win to adjust. His daddy is merciless when he is in bed. The movement of Bright hips moving forward and backward it's driving Win to the brink of insanity.

Such powerful thrusts he gets from his dominant, Win feeling his whole world turning and spinning. His eyes can't focus on anything rather than the sexy face Bright is making while fcking him so hard and rough.

"Daddy! Daddy!! More Please Fckk Ah, daddy!!!"

Win clutches the sheet while his hips are being raised to Bright's wish in need of digging deeper inside his ass. All he can do is to moan out loud, tears on his cheeks and drool because holy freaking momma Bright is such a sex god.

The way his thick, long and wide member moving in and out, the lewed squelching sound of pre.come mixed with lube, plus the groaning sounds Bright is making.

Such a lucky guy Win is, to have such perfection to fuck him to oblivion.

He comes untouched, spurting all come onto his stomach and chest. Bright chuckles breathlessly at his state and fastens his speed, trying to approach his climax

Fuck. Win mewls like a real bit.ch, when Bright unceremoniously releases his milk into him, so warm and thick and powerful, so fulfilling.

Win loses his consciousness from the amazing round of sex, letting sleep taking over him and completely aware that his daddy is watching him fondly.

Win butt hurts like he is sitting on thousands of nails, but he can't be a kid forever. Bright is taking him to his work place today and after wearing the new clothes from yesterday shopping , Win walks to the kitchen to hug his sugar daddy from behind.

"Hi, daddy"

Bright sends him an amused smile before cupping his face and places a kiss on his forehead.

"Don't tempt me in such an early morning kitten"

Win smiles and lets out a soft giggle when his nose gets a soft kiss as well from his daddy

The breakfast they have was just perfect. They head down to the parking lot and soon, Bright was driving them towards his company.

Win finds himself gaping in shock with the view

"This... is your company?" Win asks shockingly

Bright sends him a nod along with a smile before he pecks his opened mouth.

"Let's get down, baby"

Fuck.

Win thinks he is one lucky guy.