5

"You think you could handle this kitten?". Win mewls as Bright whispers right into Win's ear and oh God, isn’t his sugar daddy has the best voice ever?

It’s soft yet hoarse at the same time. It’s a complete turn on.

And not to mention that big bulge down there pressing against his ass cheeks?

Win can feel the outline of Bright's cok through the dry humps he has started humping against his bare butt. Win is sure Bright is big and long.

Fuck Win is one lucky bit.ch who will taste it

"Yes, yes, please" Win begs, literally begs to get fuc.ked from Bright.

Bright hums at his response, clearly satisfied before shifting backwards and away from him.

Win almost whines on how Bright warmth is leaving him but he shuts Win up immediately when he feel Bright undressing himself.

Oh fcking fuk! Win moans as soon as he feels Bright pressing him down nak d without any cloth between them.

"I would love to fuck you, kitten" Bright mutters against his shoulder.

Win nods desperately like a bit.ch he wanted Bright's co.ck right then inside his ass "But not today. We have just met" Bright whispered softly

Win whines and tried to seduce Bright by rubbing his ass on Bright's crotch just trying to rile him up so that Bright gives in.

Bright makes a groaning sound and he seems to not like the way Win moving and rubbing his ass

Bright Slap Win as.s cheeks

Win moans when a hit lands onto his butt cheek. And Fcuk He loves it his daddy's spank

"Patients kitten Only good boy gets a reward" Bright muttered

Win nods his head very slowly and mewls again when the same palm rubs his red a$$ cheek gently

"Kitten you should know how to answer it properly hm?" Bright licks the vein of Win's neck.

Win trembles upon Bright touch

"Y-Yes, daddy"

Win hears a sharp intake of breathe coming from Bright and he immediately knew that the Bright seems to like it when he calls him like that.

"Good boy." Bright said

Bright sucks white smooth skin on Win neck, pulling a long whimper from Win who is enjoying being marked all over from Bright.

Win desperately wanted to get fucked he wonders what they are going to do when the his daddy has already said that they are not going to fcuk today.

As if he knew what Win is thinking, Bright reaches down and parts his as.s cheeks apart then rubbing his co.ck in between his crack. Win chokes on his saliva and feels his eyes teary. He wants daddy's co.ck inside him so damn badly.

"Ah....ah... da" Win brokenly moaned

"You are so soft all over kitten" Bright cuts Win before his hands leave him completely.

Win grounds his ass against Bright co.ck which is still nestled in between his as.s cheeks as Bright reaches over the drawer to take out lube.

Bright hand were back on him. Win becomes restless because he can hear the sound of lube cap opening, Win thinks he is lucky because atleast he will get his daddy's fingers inside of him tonight.

Bright start to nibble onto Win shoulder when the first finger insert breaching into him. Win mewls at the sensation, teeth biting down onto his bottom lip.

The sudden breach burns but he likes it that way. He likes the burning feeling inside him and more when Bright started to move his finger.

"Ah, oh, oooh "Win moaned

The middle finger joins in and they spread Win walls wide, making him hisses at the pain. Bright seems to hear him hissing through pain, he starts peppering kisses on his face.

Win has three fingers shoved in his as.s when he starts moaning like the real bit.ch in heat. Fuk, Bright is the epitome of perfection. Even the way he moves his wrist and crooks his fingers are so perfectly and make him feel heavenly.

"Ah, ah, ah! More daddy !" Win moans out clutching the sheets tightly.

Bright chuckles at his kitten demand and begins to move his hand faster, trying to satisfy his sassy kitten.

It doesn’t take long for Win to cry because as soon as Bright finds his sweet spot, he keeps abusing it without any mercy and urging Win to find his release faster.

"da...daddy- Bright!" Win moaned and gasp for air and he feels how his co.ck twitches as his org.sm nearing.

"Just come, kitten" Bright command

Win ends up coming just with three fingers of his daddy inside of him and that’s what matters.

"Such a good boy." Bright praise while taking out his fingers.

Win pants against his fists and then he remembers the rock hard co.ck Bright was having. Win turns around to lie on his back again.

"What about you?" Win asks hoarsely, trying to make out Bright’s face in the dimly lighten room

"Why don’t you take care of it?" Bright asks while moving in half sitting position towards the headboard and leans back against it.

Win mewls, before he slowly crawls towards Bright like a good little kitten. His shaky hands grab Bright hard co.ck and he looks at Bright face for any sign.

"Go on, baby boy" Bright urges him and Win wastes no time before he dips down and begins to lap his tongue over Bright's mouthwatering co.ck.

The taste of Bright's pre.come is bitter but weirdly it goes well with his taste bud. Win finds himself moaning at the bitter taste as he continues pushing the co.ck deeper, down his throat.

Bright growls at Win movement, grabbing onto his messy hair Bright begins thru sting into his mouth.

Win can’t help but to whimper submissively, his jaws feel numb and he tries his best to suck him off. True to his thought before, Bright co.ck is long but it is also wide and huge in size.

"That’s right. Yes, go on kitten " Bright commands softly in between his moans and groans.

Win wails in delight when the other cum unannounced, bursting inside Win mouth. Win licks the soft cok clean before licking his own lips not to waste even a single drop of daddy's milk.

Bright breathes heavily before pulling him up and kissing his mouth in a rough kiss.

Win doesn’t realize when he falls asleep in between the kisses he share with his daddy.

Next chapter Sugar Daddy will take his baby for shopping 🛍️.