7

Win yelps at the touch of Bright palm on his bum and the sound escaping his mouth is too innocent, as if he had never had someone touching his ass before. He is acting like an innocent vir.gin, oh gosh his daddy is doing weird things to him.

He walks out of the kitchen and heads towards the living room. The couch looks so comfy and inviting so he crawls onto it and cuddles. A soft purr escapes his mouth. Bright and his flat is perfect.

There are papers all scattered on top of the coffee table and out of curiosity, Win reaches over to read them.

Oh it’s Bright’s work. The papers are filled with numbers and contracts and also risks and opportunities in choosing the best suppliers.

Win knows this. His father keeps on forcing him to learn this kind of things.

He spends his time reading the ratio of profitability of the suppliers companies and ends up arranging them from the most profitable to the less profitable.

Bright comes up into the living room and joins him on the couch after like a moment.

"What are you doing, kitten?" Bright asks while nuzzling his nose into the crook of Win’s neck.

The move makes Win shudders in happiness and he tilts his head aside to give him more space on peppering kisses along his skin, his grip on the papers got tightening.

"Nothing just looking... through your work" he answer, his eyes were rolled back when Bright nips onto his collarbone.

"You are helping me?" Bright asks again as he steals a glance onto the small writing on each paper.

"Yeah Hope you don’t mind" Win bites his bottom lip.

The older guy hums softly at that and grabs the papers from Win's hand to look at them.

"This is great. You have the potential kitten" Bright comments, smiling.

Win shyly rubs his cheek and mewls when Bright attached his mouth into a kiss.

"Dinner’s ready. Let’s go"

Win steps out of the bathroom once he is done taking shower and is only wearing one of those comfy shirts from Bright and the brand new boxers.

Bright was sitting against the headboard of his bed reading over something on his laptop with a serious expression on his face. Win admits that Bright was looking so attractive that he himself doesn’t know how to act around him.

"Hey kitten come here" Bright calls him and puts his laptop aside.

Win smiles shyly and crawls under the covers as Bright lifts them to give him space beside him

"I will take you to my office tomorrow. Is that fine with you?"

Oh Fuck Wait Aren't they moving too fast?

But Win couldn't help he finds himself nodding his head without making any effort to think further. That simple nod was enough for Bright as he sweetly smiles and closes the gap between them to kiss his lips.

Win closes his eyes as he fists the covers with his fingers unable to hold himself from pouring all his feeling in his chest. Bright kisses his mouth softly, so soft and so tenderly as if his baby is a fragile porcelain doll.

"So sweet, my kitten" Bright mutters with his low voice as he shifts and towers on Win who is still gasping for air.

Win rolls his eyes to the back of his head when Bright starts peppering kisses along his neck, lower, more lower, and lower to remove the shirt which he has just put on.

With gentle brushes from Bright's thick fingers, Win is a mewling mess under him.

Plump lips cover the hard bud on his chest and Win arches his back at that. He feels his boxers are being tugged down and as soon as the fabric leaves his body Win shudders uncontrollably and lays still as Bright drags his warm tongue along every dip and curve.

"Do you want me to fuck you, baby?" Bright asks huskily

Oh damn, daddy's voice.

Win writhes under him while nodding vigorously.

"Yes! Yes daddy please fcuk me"

Bright has a teasing smile on his mouth.

"Undress me then kitten"

The soft command was enough to make Win sits up and unbuttons the shirt Bright is wearing. On each button unfold, Win presses a kiss on his daddy's chest making daddy hums at him.

"Come on" he says when Win stops at his sweatpants.

Win breathes before grabbing the pants and pulled it down. His eyes meet the sight of Bright's co.ck pressing tight inside his boxers.

With trembling fingers, he finishes undressing daddy and instantly hold daddy's thick co.ck. Bright chuckles at his excitement before tapping onto Win's bum gently.

"Lie down, baby I need to prepare you"

Win mewls and lies down back onto the bed, his legs spread wide apart. He waits with thumping heart as Bright moves aside to grab the lube before moving back and settling comfortably in between Win legs.

"Such pretty legs you have baby"

He traces kisses along the inner skin of his leg and Win pants, inhaling deep breaths. Bright fingers already touching the tight ring of his entrance with cold and thick lathered lube, before slowly one finger insert into him.

A sharp gasp leaves his panting mouth. The fingering session for tonight is different from yesterday, maybe because this time he knows that he is going to get daddy's di.ck inside him.

"Daddy..." He moans out, tightening around the said finger and pulling a low groan from Daddy.

"You like this? You like having my fingers up in your ass, baby?"

"Yes, Yes Daddy" He chants, pushing his hips down to swallow more of Bright finger.

Bright leans over to his baby's chest scuking a mark just above his nip.ple and Win is too occupied with the feeling of being marked from daddy so he misses the slight burn when the second finger enters inside him.

It’s when he has three fingers in him that he hisses slightly. For More, he wants more.

"Please hurry up, daddy I want more" He begs, staring up to his daddy who is watching him the whole time as the fingers are pumping in and out.

"You want my cok kitten?". Bright ask one last time

What you think kitten will answer. Hmmm i guess we already know right...?