Ugh

Mark POV.

We walk to school in total silence. And she was blushing to whole time after I told her she was pretty even with the bruises. We ended up at school 13 minutes before the bell. And Max was waiting with a evil grin as we walked towards him.

Max:"Well isn't the new love birds." I step in front of Rebecca.

Me:"Go away." Max's grin got wider.

Max:"Why the fun is just beginning." As he whole group of guys started to come towards is they grabbed me. And max pulled out a knife and went to Rebecca. Rebecca tried to run but he had us corner. One of the guys was holding her and I was trying to get out but as soon as I saw Max stab her. And she screamed was the time when all hell broke loss you do not mess with an alpha's mate. I turned into my werewolf form ripping up my clothes I turned to Max and bit him on his leg to male sure he's not going anywhere and I mind link everyone at the school who are werewolfes they got out of class and luckly all the teachers werewolfs. They all surrounded us and one by one limbs flew everywhere. Blood gushing out growls could be heard from miles away and as I turn away to get  Rebecca and turned back max was going. But he was the least of my worries. I transformed back into my human form and grabbed her bloody body(A/N just imagine him naked from this point on.) I ran out and rushed her to the pack doctor which was 40 miles away. I got their in 17 minutes and put her on the bed and zizzy(pack doc.) Got her and pushed me out so the room could be clean as possible. And I think I was annoying her becuz every 10 minutes I would mind link her if she was ok. Until the point where she blocked me out of her head all I need to know is is she going to make it.

A/n

I know short right but hey it is my book if you do like it don't read it yup I tell it how it is. :)