3 chapter

Well the pack doctor explained that I have a head injury. Well basically I will forget a lot of things and that I will a one point lose my ability to speak. I went home and didn't tell my mom. I mean why should I she was fucking her new boyfriend. Like she gets a new boyfriend every week. And she doesn't give a fuck. I came home with a broken arm and she looked a me a walked away. I mean I feel like I don't exist to my mom. So Mark drove me home and I went to my room and cried the night away.

©

©Mark's p.o.v.

©Some time has pasted
Ugh 7:30 am and I am awake.
I got up to take a shower. And yes if you haven't got the hint I am werewolf. And I have imprinted on Rebecca. For those of you who don't know what imprint means that when you see her/him that your world stops, your heart skips a beat when they are round, you would die for them, and you would do anything for them. Well I have to be there for her. I woke up took a shower. Put on some black jeans,a grey shirt,and my black nerd glasses. I walk to school to keep my 6 pack or to be technical a 8 pack hey I work out a lot I mean ladies be throwing themselves at me. ;) I am walk though Rebecca's neighborhood and I was listening to the song I'm sexy and I know it. I knocked at her door. Wait ok I am not a stocker I um I went into the schools office yesterday after she you know well anyway I saw the schedule for her classes and it had her address on it so I wrote it down on a different piece of paper. And well now I knocked at her door. Her mom answer the door.
R mom:" Hi."
Me:"Hi is Rebecca here?"
R mom:"I don't know. But why don't you cum for Mommy." And she winked I was disgusted. When Rebecca came a pushed her mom away from me.
Rebecca:" Hey what are  you doing here?" While brushing her hair behind one ear.
Me:"Um walking you to school of course." I said in a duh voice.
Rebecca:"Ok well wait here don't come in please." She was done with  changing in 20 minutes. She came our wearing a blue dress with a black bow on it and the black worn out flats.