The Next day

Mark's p.o.v.
The Next day I was going to apologize for grabbing her hand. I have Rebecca for math. Which is in first period. I walked to school trying to think. I got to school right when the bell rang. So I went to room 3 which is math.  Rebecca came late I didn't notice til my wolf Asmer. She was wearing blue ripped jeans, a baby blue shirt and black worn out flats. Asmer told me to look up and when I did Asmer growled and when I saw why. She had purple-green spot I think it is called a bruise. Well she had a bruises on her arms and face. Asmer almost took control. But I held him back. So anyway she sat right next to me.
Me:"Listen I am..." When I was cut off.
Rebecca:"I don't want to hear it. Please leave me alone." She said a she was about to cry. But she looked away. And held back her tears.
Me:"I'm sorry." She turned and looked at me.

Rebecca's p.o.v.

I looked at him and saw how sorry in his eyes.

Me:"Ok. But you are not to touch me ever until I say."

Mark started to smile.

Mark:"Ok.ok" but his smile broke when to teacher said"Shut up all of you."

Mark and I giggled. And the teacher glared at us. But we pretended that we were writing notes. Anyway at lunch we saw Max stareing intensely at us. And for some reason at that moment my bruises started to hurt like I yelled out my lungs and as I was in pain Mark tried to calm me down but I couldn't. And I pasted out...

I woke up in a room and on the side of the bed with me was Mark.

Mark:"Oh thank god your ok." I smiled he brushed my hair in back of my ear.

Me:"So was school fun without me?" I smiled

Mark;"NoPe." He said popping. I laughed.

Mark:"You're so cute."

Me:"Well your not too bad."

Mark just smiled sweetly and then a woman with long hair,tannish, and blue eyes.

Woman:"Hey I am the pack doctor Silly."

A/N

So yeah hope you like it and if you do follow you