Chapter 6

There was silence within this person's mind, an unheard groan came from her mouth. There was an ache in her head and this forced her awake. It felt like there were feet trampling over her skull, but that was quite the opposite when she glanced around with a hazy look in her eyes. Everything was blurry, but her face was pressed onto a dirt path and not too far away was a person lying in the same way.

There was green foliage and vines, some flowers, on the walls...actually, every wall she looked at there were vines and leaves on them. Where was she? What was this place?

When she tried to think back, there were only fuzzy memories there; but she knew her name...Y/N...and, certain things to help her. She had the skills of rock climbing, as well as many fighting techniques. There was more, wasn't there? She knew many other things, yet, she couldn't remember them very well.

Y/N sat up from lying on the dirt floor, looking around slowly due to her head still pounding. How'd she get here? Surely she'd remember entering a place like this. The person nearby seemed to be waking up too. She had tan skin and blonde hair. They were wearing the same outfit too. The female turned behind her to see a man with the same kind of clothing leaning against the vines.

"H-hey!" Y/N called to the blonde who was waking up, sluggishly picking herself up from the ground, she faltered slightly and the H/C haired girl wandered over, helping her up; but when Y/N touched the blonde's arm, the girl slammed her elbow back into her chin.

For some reason, when the two made eye contact, Y/N could feel an overwhelming sense of sadness and rage towards this woman. The woman felt the urge to hit and slap her, her brows furrowing with unkempt anger and confusion. Y/N stepped back, rubbing her sore chin. The male at the other side of the area noticed the little event and hurried over.

He had dark hair and almost black eyes. His skin was pale, almost like a doll's, he was smiling softly at the two of them.

"Everything okay over here?" He asked. Y/N searched the man's eyes, trying to feel the small connection she did with the woman next to her, and nodded. She didn't feel anything towards him and had no clue if this was a good or bad thing.

"Don't touch me," the blonde finally spat, glaring at Y/N. She was about to respond, but a high-pitched scream echoed throughout the area. The three of them lifted their heads to the sky, eyes wide. Silence threatened them like a knife, but movement down the dirt path caught their eye.

A young boy, younger than all of them, came running down with blood splattered over his shirt. The small group stumbled back upon seeing his face, wild with fear.

"R-run! Run! Run!" He shouted, his breathing heavy as he ran past them. Y/N watched the boy run down the area Y/N and the man had come and then back to the place he had come from. She stepped forward, curious, but a hand was placed onto her shoulder.

The dark-haired man smiled with uneasy eyes, "I think it's best if we listen to him."

Y/N glanced back and nodded, the blonde gone from both of their sides and started running after the boy. She had no clue if they were making right or left turns, the walls were high and she didn't want to try and climb them at all.

The two of them were set at a jogging pace, unsure of where to go, but they spotted a group gathering over at a boxed area. They entered the square and noticed they had come out of one of four halls.

"Oh, more people!" A girl with half pink and half white hair smiled, knelt down by the boy who was sobbing. He was the one who had run past them only a few minutes ago. She had brown eyes, which sent an unusual amount of ease into Y/N's system.

Someone appeared from the right hall, letting out a deep sigh. He had long, brown hair with white strands here and there. He had blue eyes which glanced over the new faces in the group.