48.

are people actually reading this?? i can't believe it, if anyone's reading this can you please comment or something? i'm still at shock.

just had this magazine out!! and pleasing too :)) harry's voice for it should be illegal.

~~~

during an activity harry had left early, he rushed out actually.

he got a message from a hospital, harry practically sprint all the way to room 5C.

"mum?" harry called rushing towards her, "i'm fine harry, they were being dramatic" she rolled her eyes.

"mum, you're heart slowed by a lot" he pulled up a chair sitting next to her.

"look——points to the heart monitor which was beeping fine——i'm okay, i'm on pills" she smiles at him.

"i'm worried about you mum" he admitted.

"i'm okay, i'm just glad you're here" she told him, "i got you this" he hands her a chicken soup.

"aren't you a darling" she kisses him on the cheek.

harry's phone rung, "harry? where are you?" louis's worried voice filled his ears.

"i'm in the hospital um...i'll explain it later" harry said awkward, how does he explain this...he hadn't talk about his family with louis yet.

at the corner of his eyes he saw his mother wiggling her brows smirking, he just rolled his eyes focusing back on louis.

"w-what? are you okay?"

"yeah, princess i'm okay i promise, i'll see you later alright?"

"um...okay be back soon" he says unsurely.

"bye, baby, i love you"

"i love you"

they hung up.