6.

"call me when your class ends" harry smiled softly at him while placing a kiss on his lips.

"yeah i'll" louis smiled back he couldn't stop staring at harry.

"babe? school?" harry chucked at his boyfriend's stare.

"huh? oh right yeah" louis shook his head, blushing opening the car door.

"bye princess" harry smiled at his boyfriend but he was hoping he wouldn't have to leave him.

he sighed before driving to a little bakery he works at when he's not in school, "barbara!" he yelled happily as he walked in seeing her waddling in.

"harry!" she smiled at him making her eyes crinkle, "what can i do now?" harry smiled giving her a hug.

"you can make the dough...today's a slow day...you might not get your full allowance i'm sorry harry" she looked at him with a sad look.

"it's okay...i'm here to help you yeah?" harry told her while putting on an apron.

he get a total of $30 in a month, but on slow days like these his allowance will decrease maybe to a $15 but sometimes it's so bad that it's $2.

he doesn't mind it though he gives most of it to his mother and sometimes the ladies in the bakery, he knows they don't make a lot of money so he gives it to them.

they need it more than he does anyway.

"oh sweetheart...you're a darling you know that?" he heard barbara say.

he just smiled at that as he kneads the dough that he had just made.

"so how is your louis thing going" he could almost hear her cheeky grin.

"ah...well he's amazing and he's my boyfriend now" harry smiles at the mention of louis's name.

"oh really? that's great honey" barbara said excitedly, she doesn't mind harry being gay either...she picked up that harry likes guys from the way he admires them when he's selling them bread.

she always made a cheeky comment about how he's going to find 'the one' in this bakery.

she had always supported him and she was always there to listen if you ever need her, she can kick ass too.

they continued talking about louis and barbara's grand daughter before harry notices it was 2:25 which means it's close to english, the same class louis and harry has.

"i'm going off now barbara!" harry yelled out wiping his hands on a cloth removing his apron.

"i made some bread its in the oven" harry told her before waving at her leaving.

"make sure louis visits! i wanna see him!" he heard barbara yell out.

"you'll attack him" harry playfully argued, "i want him to be nice to my boy" she smiled and shrugged.

"bye barbara see you tomorrow" he chuckled as he opened the door hearing her "see ya"

harry was now driving back to school going to see his blue eyed beauty.

"oi styles!" he heard ed yelling at him as he walked into the school halls, harry doesn't want to talk to him.

"yeah?" he asked in a bit of a rush wanting to see louis.

"skip class with me i have extra weed wanna smoke with me?" he offered.

"no i'm good" harry told him before walking in a faster pace wanting this chat to end.

"hey—styles what the fuck is happening with you...me and me mates rarely ever see ya..is it that slut you met at the party?" ed pushed which made harry's ear perk up.

"wanna shut your mouth" harry replied getting frustrated.

"it is her then...who is she? someone's making you all weak" ed taunted.

"shut the fuck up, before i break your jaw you don't want that to happen again do you?" harry spoke darkly which made ed shut up.

"now get the fuck away from me" harry spoke before walking quickly to english which thanks to ed he's late to.

when he walks in his eyes first went to louis who looked upset about something which made him frown because sad louis = sad harry.

"styles! you have been attending my class now, but not your other classes why?" his teacher looked at him with crossed arms.

"wanted to" he shrugged as his frown turns upwards, as he saw louis's face lit up.

he plopped himself next to louis with a small smile, loving how louis was just next to him.

"thought you weren't coming" louis whispered sadly.

"oh..of course i'm coming" harry whispered through burrowed brows.

louis smiled "glad you're here"

the two sat in class listening, well, only louis was listening but still, both sat in class enjoying each other's company.