[CLOSED] Alt-U FlashFic Contest

Prompt

You enter a funhouse at an amusement park, only to find yourself in another universe upon exiting.

Rules/Guidelines

Making use of the prompt given above, write a story of up to 500 words. Stories that exceed that limit will not be considered eligible for judging.

You should submit your story no later than November 30th at 23:59, GMT. Stories submitted after this time/date combination will not be considered eligible for judging.

To enter, please post the direct link to your story in the comments section below. 

Entries should be written as standalone stories, meaning they should not be included in an existing collection of short stories.

Stories must:

· be written in English

· be rated for everyone

· follow Wattpad Content Guidelines

Prize:

· The winning story, as judged by a team of trained Ambassadors, will be featured in a reading list on the profile

· The winning story and author, as judged by a team of trained ambassadors, will get a shout out via profile

· The winning story, as judged by a team of trained Ambassadors, will receive a winning cover sticker exclusive to this contest

· The three top scoring entries, as judged by a team of trained Ambassadors, will be invited to be included in our upcoming profile anthology!

Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad of its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.