Ch 1: Surprised to be Dead Part 1 (Edited)

Yusuke stared down at his body thinking only one thing. That this was a load of shit. He was dead! Fuck! All he was doing was trying to save some dumb kid and now poof road kill. How could this happen? What was he even doing today? Well, he went to school which was weird but not as weird as HER...

"Urameshi Yusuke, come to my office." The Principle announces on the overhead, "I repeat Urameshi Yusuke."

Yusuke narrowed his brows in annoyance, until the door to the roof top he was trying to hide on opened to reveal Keiko, "Hey, nice skirt."

"All the girls have to wear these." She informed, snatching the piece of gum that flipped mid-air. "Just like how all the boys have to where blue jump suits which I noticed you're not."

'Ugh this again', He thought. "Give me a break Keiko, I look better in Green. Even Ume said so."

"Maybe I'd be more tolerant Yusuke if I saw you in class for more than every 10 days! And Ume doesn't even go to our school." Yusuke yawns in response without a care making Keiko scoff, "You give our class a horrible attendance record, which gets me in trouble plus you won't even be able to graduate from middle school! Sometimes I don't think you care about anyone but yourself , well maybe Ume, but even then you don't even do that right." She growls turning back to him to ask if he was listening, but no he wasn't as he was too busy being a pervert by lifting up her long skirt.

"Nice uniform." Yusuke said in an impressed tone. "It's lacy."

Keiko's face became beat red just like Yusuke's right cheek as she smacked the hell out of him.  "Yusuke you perv! People like you should be strung up in the streets." The boy did nothing but laugh it off while watching Keiko storm out the door.

"Damn that hurt." He mumbles, rubbing his sore cheek. But at least one annoyance is gone.

"Well you shouldn't have been a pervert then huh."

And an even more annoying one appears. "What are you doing here Ume?" Jumping down in front of him was a smaller girl that came up to his chin with auburn hair tied up in space buns as her bangs framed her face. Her caramel eyes sparkled with her cheeky grin that painted her pink lips. A real cutie pie she was that people just couldn't say no to and unfortunately for Yusuke that included him too. "You don't even go here, shouldn't you be at your own school?" He comments, pointing to the magenta uniform she was wearing since all the boring people here wore blue.

"School?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side until perking back up. "That's where I was going." She pounded her fist in the palm of her hand like she had cracked the code.

Yusuke anime falls at the girl's constant habit of being forgetful and never knowing where she was going. "Ume isn't this like the millionth time? Are you sure you even go to school more than me?"

"I do! This really nice lady usually points me in the direction because her son goes to the same school as me but she hasn't been around lately I wonder why?" Ume ponders, feeling slightly worried now that she thought about it but brushed it off as she threw herself onto Yusuke. "But today I let my feet lead the way and I'm happy because it lead me to my favorite cousin."

"I'm your only cousin." He states, patting her head since he was used to her clinginess since they were babies. "And you really shouldn't just wonder around like that the last time your feet led you to a murder crime scene when we were just trying to get some ice cream that you woke me up for at 4 in the morning." He glares down at the now whistling girl.

An announcement on the loudspeaker had saved her though, "Urameshi Yusuke I know you're out there listening to me. Come to my office immediately."

"Oh no we're in trouble!" Ume shrieks, "He said Urameshi and Yusuke!"