《4》Befriending

(Nobody's POV)

Geno and Reaper had begun to ignore each other a lot. Most of the time, the ranch was quiet, all that could be heard were the animals.

The only time Reaper and Geno would talk was when Reaper asked something from Geno, like food, supplies, and other things like that.

Geno actually enjoyed the silence, no annoying demands for him, and more time to concentrate on the challenges.

Reaper however, was pretty worried. He still needed more information on the challenges that would be presented in the contest. He knew that Geno knew more about it than he did.
But did Geno know that?

No.

Geno had a huge advantage in having more experience in the past contests. But he completely forgot about that tiny detail, so there he is, worrying about losing the contest to Reaper.

(Geno's POV)

Damnit. I'm starting to think the bet was a bad idea...

No.

I won't give up so easily, I can win. I have to. I have had enough of Reaper controlling me.
Reaper may be good at many things, but I have my own strengths too, there is no way I will allow Reaper to win.

(Nobody's POV)

Geno went to go find Reaper, he was going to try and speak to him about the contest.

Reaper was nowhere to be found.

(Reaper's POV)

I need some allies. I need help if I am going to cheat, and after stealing some G from passerbys, I may have enough to bribe someone with.

I walked around the town, looking around.

Who will I team up with..

They will have to be loyal and promise not to rat me out either. I don't need Geno finding out.

Blue? No, he is friends with Geno, and he could tell him if he wanted to.

Sans? Too lazy.

Fell? Has too many anger issues, could probably end up fighting me.

Ink? I don't know, he is a bit too focused on winning, he could sabotage me in the end. He is also (or so I've heard,) a "teaspiller".

Maybe Nightmare's friends?- No, scratch that. They're friends, of course they would tell Nightmare about my whereabouts..

Error?-

I would look for Error's weapon shop, which was empty, surprisingly, containing only Error inside.

Error looked up at me.

"Welcome, anything you lookin' for in particular?" Error said to me with a tired expression.

"I actually want to ask something, are you perhaps joining the contest?"

Error laughed and scoffed right after.

"Of course not. I have all the land I need, and make good money selling weapons."

I nodded and walked up to his counter. In which he just raised an 'eyebrow'.

"Have you joined contests before?"

"Yeah, but that was long ago, I don't do so anymore." Error said as he lit a cigarette.

"Are you familiar with the challenges?"

Error stared at me, eyeing me up and down, and folded his hands while resting them on the counter top.