✧Confessions!✧

They have been at the training camp for almost a week now. Aoba Johsai though, has only been there for about three days..

Atsumu and Oikawa are great friends. They are always hanging out whenever they can, and always make it a competition to see who can win more matches, and if going up against each other, see who can with more sets or get more points.

Sakusa and Iwaizumi have tried to get the two apart, but have not succeeded.. over that time, Sakusa and Iwaizumi have become good friends as well.. they are able to separate, but haven't because they're always near Atsumu and Oikawa..

Secretly, Iwaizumi and Sakusa are very competitive with each other, so they do the same thing as Atsumu and Oikawa.. so when Atsumu and Oikawa aren't paying attention to the other two boys, Sakusa and Iwaizumi count how many they have won, and at the end of all the games, they see who lost, and who won.

On Sunday, they had a break, so they decided to hang out, and get some breakfast at a Cafe near by, and of course, got permission to leave..

Once they got to the Cafe, they sat down, and got their orders..

Atsumu- "We've been here for almost a week now, and I don't have Omi's, Kawa's, or Iwaizumi's phone number. Can I have them?"

Oikawa- "Oh sorry Atsu, I wasn't thinking about that.. here" I gave him py phone so he could put his phone number into it..

Atsumu- I put my phone number into all of their phones, and gave them back.. "Go ahead and call me whatever you want in your phones, and text me so I can save your numbers in my phone!"

Oikawa- "Already did!"

Atsumu- I looked at my phone, and there it was, so I added him in my phone, and texted back.

                     Kawababe♥️

                                          Hey Atsu! It's
                                          Kawa! <3
                                                         :Oikawa

Hey Kawa!
:Atsumu

                               •||•

Then Iwaizumi..

                        Iwaizumi

                                             Hey Atsumu,
                                             its Iwaizumi.
                                                   :Iwaizumi

Hey Iwaizumi!
:Atsumu

                              •||•

Then Sakusa..

                      Omi~Omi 😍

                                              Hey Miya, it's
                                              Sakusa..
                                              :Sakusa

Hey Omi-Omi!
:Atsumu

                               •||•

After Atsumu added them all into his phone, he noticed Komori wasn't there..

Atsumu- "Hey Omi.. Where is Komori? You two are always together"

Sakusa- "You noticed just now he wasn't here?"