Chapter 19: The Last Straw

Enjoy! i literally don't want to read to manga again, so i'm gonna wing it

Recap:

"My my..." he then smacks Muichiro and he hits the wall, Muichiro then stood up and coughed up blood, Gyomei then tended him, Sanemi and Genya then join the fight

Present:

Y/N POV

My eyes were then enraged. And I started charging towards the demon. 'Fourth Form, Burning Bones, Summer Sun,'. I then made a large circular frontal attack. The demon's eyes widen. He then pushes his sword against mine. I then saw Sanemi attacking from the back.

"Die!" he yells, the demon then kicks his stomach and sends him flying into the air, Genya then tended him

"Nii-San!" he yells, the demon looks back at me

"You shall perish, like these mortals," he says, I gritted my teeth, I then backflipped away to Muichiro and Gyomei

"Are you guys okay?" I asked, Muichiro nodded, his eyes then widened

"You should never turn your back on your enemy," I hear the demo yell, Muichiro then used his mist breathing to cover the entire with mist so the demon can lose his vision, we then went behind him. 'Third Form, Raging Sun' I then delivered two slashes at the demon, but he started to regenerate. The mist then cleared up.

"Y/N!" Muichiro cried, I then looked down and saw that the demon's sword pierced through my stomach, I spat out blood, the demon removed the sword from my stomach

"Say hello for my brother..." he says

I then fell onto the floor, bleeding everything out. Then everything turned black...I then opened my eyes and woke up in a pile of cherry blossoms and saw Yorichii.

"Wait...Am I dead?" I asked, Yorichii remained silent, I then snapped "Answer me!"

"No, not yet," he states "But you are dying..."

"I met your brother earlier. What does he mean about reincarnation?" I spat at him

"Calm down Y/N, I'll explain everything to you," he says looking at the distance "When I died I was floating around in pitch darkness and then I saw the light I saw a baby and decided to pass down my ways of Sun Breathing to defeat Muzan, I taught her my ways and she became a fine swordsman at the age of 14, that baby was you."

"What?" I was shocked and confused "You were that voice I heard?"

"Indeed...You are not a reincarnation, I'm simply part of your soul." he smiles "You told me that you'll do anything for the one you love, correct?"

"Yes..." I said looking down

"Then use every ounce of energy you have and fight Muzan." he smiles and he starts to fade, I then closed my eyes and woke up. The floor was cold and there was blood everywhere. I stood up and staggered towards the demon.

"Y/N...-" Muichiro stutters

"How are you still alive?" the demon growls, I smirked

"Ke...I talked to your brother. And I'm not dying just yet." I said pointing my sword at him

"Well, you are soon!" He says charging at me. I saw Gyomei, Sanemi and Genya hurt and unable to move.

"Heh. We'll see about that..." I said charging towards him, our swords clashed and clanged together. I then pushed his blade towards him more. I then pushed him away. 

'9th form, Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance' I then charged towards Kokushibo and decapitated his arm and legs. He then spits out blood.

"This is the end for you." I said and slashed his head off "I hope you make amends with your brother..."

He then closes his eyes and turns into ash. I then put my blade away and quickly rushed towards Muichiro.

"Muichiro-kun! Are you okay?" I said hugging him tightly, I felt a tear trickle down my face, he then hugs me back tightly

"Yes..." he sighs "How about you?"

I then felt a throb below. I looked down and saw my stomach bleeding still. I coughed out blood.

"Y/N!" Muichiro gasps, he then tears a piece of fabric and wraps it around my waist, and tightens it, I winced.

"I'll be fine! Let's go defeat Muzan!" I said I then looked at Gyomei, Sanemi, and Genya "Will you guys be okay to fight?" 

They nodded. We then walked out of the room. We then exited the house and saw Muzan fighting with the others. I see Inosuke bleeding and Zenitsu treating him. I then saw Tanjiro, Mitsuri, Obanai, Shinobu and Giyuu fighting him. We then joined the fight.

"He! So you are the reincarnation of  Yoriichi?" Muzan laughs

"No...He is simply a part of me..." we then all rushed towards him and fought him

Our swords all clanged against each other. And then suddenly a whoosh pushes all of us away. Everybody landed in different areas. And I was the only one conscious. I got up and gripped my blade. I breathed heavily.

"Heh! Your still alive, and all your comrades are gone..." he says, I then started ruining towards him, my sword clangs against him and I sliced one of his arms off. His eyes widened. He then pushes me away but I stood my ground. I then heard a voice, it was Yoriichi. 

"Use my thirteenth form, it was originally meant to kill Muzan but I failed two. So use it!" he says "Save the ones you love!"

I then closed my eyes. 'Sun breathing, the Thirteenth form'. I then rushed and sliced Muzan's head off. He coughs out blood. I then realized what I did. I sighed and plopped onto the floor. I then closed my eyes.