✧Training Camp✧

Osamu- "Get up Tsumu!"

Atsumu- "Ah!" I looked at the door.. to see my brother yelling at me to get up.. "I'm up.."

Osamu- "Better be. We have to go soon"

Atsumu- "Yeah, I know.. now go away"

Osamu- "Good... Breakfast is downstairs" I closed the door, and left to get dressed

Atsumu- I smiled, and got dressed quickly. I was wearing some grey sweatpants with a blue hoodie.. something simple. I went downstairs and got some breakfast. It was pancakes. Samu is a good cook, so it was delicious.. I'll make sure to thank him..

Osamu- "You packed and ready to go?"

Atsumu- I looked behind me "yeah, I'm all good. You?"

Osamu- "Yeah, I'm good."

Atsumu- "Thanks for the pancakes by the way"

Osamu- I smiled "Yep" ... "We should go now"

Atsumu- "Alright" I cleaned my dishes off, and went upstairs to get my things. And then I went back downstairs to catch up with Samu, who was already leaving without me..

Atsumu and Osamu both got on the bus with their teammates to go to the training camp. Most of the team fell asleep, including Atsumu and Osamu.. it took about two hours to get there, but once they did, they got off, and decided to find their rooms..

They would be staying in rooms with two or three people, but they would be staying near their teams. They were all going to be staying at the training camp for about two weeks.. itachiyama and inarizaki would be at this training camp.. and eventually Aoba Johsai would hopefully join in the mix.. but only if they can..

Atsumu- I found my room, along with Samu.. we're sharing a room. Not like we already don't.. this is normal..
We got in, and unpacked our things quickly..

Osamu- "Lunch will be served in about 3 or 4 hours.. Breakfast is still being served I think.. there's only a little left though"

Atsumu- "How do you know that?"

Osamu- "I checked. And Kita~San told me while we were on the bus here"

Atsumu- "Oh alright. We should find Suna!"

Osamu- "Sure.."

They eventually found Suna, and hung out with him and Kita.. Suna and Kita ended up being roommates..

After about two hours they all got bored, and decided to go for a walk around the building, and explore so they don't get lost while at the training camp..

While walking around, they ran into, who they assumed, were two people on the opposite team.. seeing they were wearing different clothes and colors. They decided to just go along and let them pass, and meet them later..

Osamu- "But at least he said thank you"

Atsumu- "I already told you.. I woke up almost immediately!" I bumped into someone.. "Ouch.. sorry.."

Sakusa- ".... It's fine..."

Atsumu- He glared at me, and then walked away after saying that.. "Rude.."

Komori- "I apologize for my cousin.. he doesn't like.. people.."

Atsumu- "Oh.. it's fine.. but he should learn some manners honestly.."

Komori- "Yeah, I'm aware" I laughed "I've got to go now, see you around" I bowed my head, and left

Atsumu- "I don't believe that guy is his cousin.. he's so much more.. polite I guess"