Years later

Izuku's POV

I graduated from Hero High and I'm now the number one hero in America (The world). Me and Kyle are married and, thanks to the development of quirks, have two girls. Their names are Izumi Midoriya and Akira Midoriya. Izumi has curly dark green hair that reaches to her waist. She has emerald green eyes just like me. Her quirks are Element, Teleportation, Angel, Telekinesis and Instrumental touch. Akira has straight jet black hair that is super short. She has a big strand of hair completely covering her left eye. Her eyes are dark indigo just like Kyle. Her quirks are Shadow cat, Demon, Eraser and Instrumental touch. Izumi acts more like me while Akira acts more like Kyle. Iris and Zack also have a son. He has short brown hair like his father and lime green eyes like his mother. His quirk is guns and nature. He has the same quirk as mother plus a mutation of his father's. He can make a gun out of plants. The guns made out of plants deal as much damage as real ones. Lola and Katerina are now married. They don't have any children yet but are planning on adopting in the near future. Me, Kyle, Izumi and Akira are currently living in Japan because Kyle and I are here on a special mission. We are here to defeat all for one because the heroes in Japan are too weak and need our help. Oh I am so gonna make fun of class 1A. Those bastards deserve it. I was currently unpacking boxes and placing things throughout the house. I took out a picture of me, mom, dad, Kyle, Izumi and Akira from when my mom visited us in America. I made a mental note to myself to go visit her later once I was done unpacking everything. 

I had finished unpacking the living room when I looked at what time it was. I noticed it was about 6 and started on supper. I cut some celery and started boiling some water. I put some noodles in the pot and some chicken soup. Once the soup was done I added the celery and called everyone for dinner. I pour bowls for everyone and set them down on the table. Everyone comes and we all sit down and we then start to eat. 

As we're eating my phone rings so I pick it up to see who's calling. I check to see Aizawa calling. I press the green button and start talking,
"Aizawa sensei? Why are you calling?"
"We found all for one! We need help! Come with Kyle right away!" He hung up and I started running to my room to put on my hero costume. At the same time I yelled at  Kyle to get ready because we're going to fight all for one. He hurries up and puts his hero suit on. As soon as we're done we leave. I take my phone out and look at the address Aizawa sent me and start running in the direction of the fight with Kyle following close behind. 

I arrive at the address to see class 1A trying to defeat all for one and miserably failing. As soon as I arrive I start to attack. I use my demon quirk and start flying towards him shooting my beam of dark energy. He counters it with a gust of wind that contains the same amount of pressure. When I notice that my strategy isn't working I fall back to rethink.  As I'm falling back I notice Lola, Katerina, Iris and Zack have arrived. Zack starts shooting him as Iris tries wrapping her vines around him in an attempt to immobilize him. Lola is trying to freeze his left side while Katerina is trying to burn his right side, both avoiding Iris' vines. The plan fails and all for one frees himself. Kyle uses his shadows and immobilizes him for a second. I take that chance and attack using my element quirk. I use all the types of elements all together and fire them off continuously in his direction. As he tries to counter my attack, the others attack, bringing him down. I stop and look at his corpse. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. I took deep breaths calming myself down and joined the others. After we confirmed his death we celebrated in joy and went back to our homes.

10 years later

I was crying from joy as the principal handed the diploma to Izumi. Izumi had just graduated from Hero High with Lila, Lola and Katerina's adopted daughter. Even though Lila was adopted she looked a lot like her mom Lola but her attitude was more like her mama's. 

When the ceremony was done I hugged Izumi so tightly it could suffocate a person. I congratulated her on graduating and so did the others. 

We headed to our house with our friends and family to celebrate. We had a lot of fun. Everyone partied all night, except for me. I went to bed early because I was so exhausted from crying. 

When I woke up in the morning I went downstairs to see everybody past out in the living room. I chuckled lightly at the sight and started picking up. It has been 10 years since we had beaten all for one and life was good. I had teased class 1A so many times while I was in Japan. Soon after we moved back to America and lived happily there. I continued cleaning the place up while being careful not to wake up the others. I was almost done picking up when I felt arms around my waist. I looked back to see Kyle hugging me from behind. I turned around and put my arm around his neck. I lean in and peck his lips with love. After that we just stayed in each other's arms standing there. I laid my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. I love my family.

The end

Hope you enjoyed the story and I'm very sorry for taking so much time to finish it. I'm just very lazy and didn't feel like writing. I just hope you like the story and I wish all of you a good day🖤