The next day (𝑫𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕. 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚.)

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the feeling a something warm holding me. I opened my eyes to realise my head was resting on someone else's chest. I lifted my head a little to see who it was and saw a sleeping Kyle. I started panicking. "What should I do, I should move but that would wake him up, he might get mad. I could just stay here and pretend I'm asleep so when he wakes up he thinks I'm sleeping so he won't get mad. Wait, but if I mess up and realises I'm awake he might become even madder. What should I do? I need to get out. How do I do that without waking him up?" I mumbled "You don't like being in my arms?" asked a voice. "Yes, I do but if you wake up you might get ma...." I stopped as soon as I realised who just spoke. It was Kyle. I felt my blood rush to my face. Kyle just laughed it off and got up. I looked at the clock and decided to start getting ready for school. I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I then got dressed and headed downstairs. Once I was in the kitchen I saw Kyle, dressed in the same clothes as yesterday, roaming through the cabinets. "What are you looking for?" I asked. "Food." He simply replied before turning around to face me. "Want some eggs?" I offered. He responded with a "Yes, please." I started getting the things out. After about five minutes I was done. I put the eggs into separate plates and a toast covered with butter for each plate. I then brought the two plates to the dining room. I saw Kyle sitting at the table on his phone. I put the plate in front of him and started eating my eggs. He put his phone away and started eating as well. When we were done I put both plates in the sink. "Ready to go to?" I asked Kyle, entering the dining room once again. He nodded and stood up. We took our skateboards and started heading to school.

When I arrived, Kyle and I went to the homeroom. We had the same schedule, and so did the others. When we arrived we saw Iris, Zack, Katerina and Lola were already there. Lola and Katerina were making out at Lola's desk and Zack and Iris were making out at Iris' desk. Kyle just walked up to them, I was following closely. "Hey bitches. What you up too." Kyle exclaimed as he jumped on Lola's desk breaking the make out session. "Well nothing now that you ruined the mood, dumbass." retorted Lola. "Your welcome." replied Kyle. Iris and Zack had stopped making out and were laughing at the two's bickering. I laughed as well. I felt like people were watching me but ignored it. When the teacher arrived we all sat down. My desk was next to the window next to Kyle. The teacher spoke up "We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." I sat up and started introducing myself, "Hi, I'm Izuku midoriya. I have multiple quirks. I come from japan and have a habit of hanging out with dumbasses." I sat down and received a punch to the arm by Kyle. "What was that for?" I whispered. "For calling me a dumbass." responded Kyle. I stuck my tongue out at him like a five year old. The teacher continued, "Today we're going to be doing quirk tests to see what Izuku's placement in class rank is."

Time skip(after the quirk test)

"I can't believe you beat me." stated Kyle. "Well I did, so suck it." I responded. I had placed first in the class' rank placement. "Well, if you really want me too." teased Kyle. I hit his arm. "Not in that way, dumbass." I replied. "Dude, I was just teasing you." he responded. We entered the lunchroom to see the gang at our usual table. I sit down and start eating. "Hey, bitches. Where have you been? '' asked Katerina. "He's been sitting in the boys locker acting all depressed because I beat him." I answered. "Hey, why'd you sell me out like that." whined Kyle. We just all laughed and continued eating.

When the lunch bell rang we started getting up. "Hey, guys. Wanna skip for the rest of the day?" asked Iris. Everyone agreed and we headed to our secret hangout.

When we were in the secret hangout I asked, "Why don't we get in trouble when we skip class?" "It's because we're practically better than the teachers." boasted Zack. We were all watching a movie together. Iris and Zack were cuddling, while Lola and Katerina were making out. While we were watching the movie I got an idea. "Hey guys, wanna hang at my house tonight? Like a sleepover kinda thing." I stated. "I actually like that idea." replied Lola. "If everyone agrees, we can go now." I responded. Everyone nodded. We got out of the hangout. We then started to walk towards my house.

"Man, your house is huge." commented Zack. I replied with a simple "I know" and walked in. I gave them a quick tour and led them to my room. We were all chilling and playing Mario Kart when Iris whined "I'm hungry. Can we eat, please." "Ya of course. What do you guys wanna eat?" I asked. They all agreed on pizza so I ordered pizza.

When we were finished we were just chilling. Most of us are playing Mario Kart. It was always a battle for first place between me and Kyle. After a while I got bored and asked "Do you guys have an idea of something else we could do?" "We can maybe watch a horror movie." suggested Kyle. "Your the only one who likes horror movies here." replied Katerina. "Well I tried at least." responded Kyle. "Just like you tried to get a girlfriend." teased Zack. "Dude, did you forget I'm gay." retorted Kyle. "Woah I did not see that one coming." I replied. "Hey guys. I have an idea of a game we could play." exclaimed Lola. "What is it?" I asked.

"Truth or dare."

Hi, author here. I accidentally published the story this week when I was trying to save it. I unpublished it right after though. Also wanted to say thank you to I_simperverybl for voting on my story. Hope you have a good day.